Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

It hard for me to get there if I’m being honest. I don’t think he is a happy person. I don’t see how a happy person can sit here behaving the same way a supposedly unhappy(me) person would?
Is this how happy people spend their time? Spitting on unhappy people?
I hit disagree on his stupid grandma comment because I thought it would be funny, look how the happy person reacted to a simple 1 second action I took just on a whim.
I got this guy explaining his entire day to me right now, because he is so happy and content. Imo opinion it sounds like despite how awesome his day was his wife is probably been unfaithful and no longer finds him attractive so he sits on a porch staring at a stupid body of water, drinking his Mexican piss and thinking of pusillanimous he never gets any more.
How did your life get so rough?

El Correcto

god is dead
Your primary source of happiness is what you do at UPS?
How often do you see me discussing UPS on here or asking for advice about my job?
I hardly think about UPS outside of work. I mainly focus on learning about the world and universe. Some people say you learn something new everyday, I learn multiple new things a day about this world. Science, history, etc.

Progress comes in many different forms.

Box Ox

How often do you see me discussing UPS on here or asking for advice about my job?
I hardly think about UPS outside of work. I mainly focus on learning about the world and universe. Some people say you learn something new everyday, I learn multiple new things a day about this world. Science, history, etc.

Progress comes in many different forms.

It does indeed. So why hold a house, a lake house, a wife, a family who loves him and almost no debt against @Thebrownblob when he suggests that those things are his own source of progress-based happiness?

El Correcto

god is dead
It does indeed. So why hold a house, a lake house, a wife, a family who loves him and almost no debt against @Thebrownblob when he suggests that those things are his own source of progress-based happiness?
he isn’t suggesting that. He is suggesting those things are metrics in which he can judge his happiness as more than mine..
I do not value any of those. I don’t even want one house, I’d be miserable with a wife, I do not like boats, family is nothing but a pain in the ass to me.

Can’t a fella just enjoy being a prick to christians on the internet?

Thebrownblob

he isn’t suggesting that. He is suggesting those things are metrics in which he can judge his happiness as more than mine..
I do not value any of those. I don’t even want one house, I’d be miserable with a wife, I do not like boats, family is nothing but a pain in the ass to me.

I enjoy so many of the things you just talked about as well, you will rarely find me on my time off without a book I love to read and learn and be challenged. I typically go out of my way to hang out with people who I am least like because I dislike Yes man and group think. Thankfully the boat is not mine it’s my friends. those things are money pits. And all families are pain in the ass. Sometimes.

floridays

Speaking as a Christian you could if it would, obviously it doesn't make you happy however.

I enjoy playing a prick as well. Is that who you really are?

El Correcto

god is dead
Well OK, but make sure you're doing it as a sassy gay edgelord and not as an atheist. You'll give us a bad rep on here. ;)
You didn’t make any point. You just tried to take the side of some guy flaunting a boathouse and old lady because he can’t win an argument about god or morality. There is no merit to the Christian faith and it is a completely negative thing for gay people.

vantexan

The only thing he should count as a blessing is being too stupid to realize those things he listed off are not a source of happiness.
His source of happiness is ignorance. That’s why he sits on this website being ignorant instead of enjoying all these things that supposedly make his life better or fill him with joy.
My grandfather used to say no one treats you better or worse than your own family. Spent his life taking care of everyone. Used to have great holidays at Grandma and Grandpa's. Material possessions only go so far but family is everything. If you don't know that I feel sorry for you.

Thebrownblob

You didn’t make any point. You just tried to take the side of some guy flaunting a boathouse and old lady because he can’t win an argument about god or morality. There is no merit to the Christian faith and it is a completely negative thing for gay people.
I was unaware I was trying to win an argument? You told me I was unhappy, hi rebutted you. You do not speak for all gay people. Sorry but it’s true. And I do not speak for all Christians.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was unaware I was trying to win an argument? You do not speak for all gay people. Sorry but it’s true. And I do not speak for all Christians.
That what you always do in an argument.
“Well you’re just unhappy I feel bad for you blah blah blah I got a boat house and a wife that don’t :censored2: me no more blah blah blah.”
Or you start crying about your grandpa or calling me a racist.

Thebrownblob

That what you always do in an argument.
“Well you’re just unhappy I feel bad for you blah blah blah I got a boat house and a wife that don’t :censored2: me no more blah blah blah.”
Or you start crying about your grandpa or calling me a racist.
Blah blah blah “you” told me I wasn’t happy LOL you’re such a triggered little flower you don’t even know what you say 😂

floridays

I enjoy so many of the things you just talked about as well, you will rarely find me on my time off without a book I love to read and learn and be challenged. I typically go out of my way to hang out with people who I am least like because I dislike Yes man and group think. Thankfully the boat is not mine it’s my friends. those things are money pits. And all families are pain in the ass. Sometimes.
I generally found out I was the ass. Just the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.