Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
House paid for, not on lake, no wife, no debt.
I'd like a wife.
I have regrets.
C1862296-DBCC-4F2C-94AF-4F688EE87F71.gif

Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead

The attacks on religion are relentless. They won’t be happy until everyone is Godless.
Or maybe just until people aren’t so delusional they put “god” above the well being of other human beings?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Or maybe just until people aren’t so delusional they put “god” above the well being of other human beings?
IMO, people have a right to believe whatever they choose to believe as long it doesn’t harm anyone else. If one wants to have a spaghetti god, I’m okay with that. It’s THEIR choice. If they want to put their spaghetti god above others, that’s their choice too and their right. Just don’t harm others in the name of the spaghetti god.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMO, people have a right to believe whatever they choose to believe as long it doesn’t harm anyone else. If one wants to have a spaghetti god, I’m okay with that. It’s THEIR choice. If they want to put their spaghetti god above others, that’s their choice too. Just don’t harm others in the name of the spaghetti god.
He wants to be god so he can do whatever he wants with no judgment.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

The attacks on religion are relentless. They won’t be happy until everyone is Godless.
I take it you’ve never been shot with a rosary.

The damage it causes is unimaginable.

Why do you think nuns were so feared? They open carried, for God’s sake!
2FAE203C-D128-4014-9255-A20F79A2390C.jpeg

rickyb

IMO, people have a right to believe whatever they choose to believe as long it doesn’t harm anyone else. If one wants to have a spaghetti god, I’m okay with that. It’s THEIR choice. If they want to put their spaghetti god above others, that’s their choice too and their right. Just don’t harm others in the name of the spaghetti god.

If you want to understand what are the true beliefs of any philosophy ask a extremist. Anyone that is committed is an extremist.
View attachment 396347
Puke
synomyns are radical and activist which i am

actually i was thinking about what @Operational needs said and relating it to the jedi in star wars. the jedi used violence but perhaps blowing up the death star was in self defense. I will have to rewatch who started the attacks in light saber battles whether it was sith or jedi. in ROTJ vader attacks the emperor when his son is being attacked. its an act of solidarity, but can you really say its self defense?

El Correcto

god is dead
I look forward to you voting against republicans on a state level then.

vantexan

synomyns are radical and activist which i am

actually i was thinking about what @Operational needs said and relating it to the jedi in star wars. the jedi used violence but perhaps blowing up the death star was in self defense. I will have to rewatch who started the attacks in light saber battles whether it was sith or jedi. in ROTJ vader attacks the emperor when his son is being attacked. its an act of solidarity, but can you really say its self defense?
When are you going to realize that it was the Ewoks all along causing all the problems? And C3PO and R2D2 were their spies working on the inside to bring down both the Empire and the Resistance. For heavens sake man it's all there in front of you and you're playing phallic light saber duels with El Correcto. Crossing swords if you get my drift. When will you learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.