Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

House paid for, not on lake, no wife, no debt.
I'd like a wife.
I have regrets.
We all have regrets brother. Got to keep moving on. The house in the lake it’s just a small place for the families to come. Nothing super fancy. Don’t stop looking for Mrs. right!

floridays

We all have regrets brother. Got to keep moving on. The house in the lake it’s just a small place for the families to come. Nothing super fancy. Don’t stop looking for Mrs. right!
You have a good thing. I can't stop looking for mrs. right if I haven't started. I'd like to be married again, maybe she should find me.

floridays

Yep I love it. Probably would’ve picked that up but the Pacifico was on sale and I’m a cheap ass!😂
I started drinking Tecate when I lived in Cali and drank it when I lved in Colorado. Until recently when I've bought it here it's been stale. I like it alot. They got a blue can now, light beer. I like the red.

Thebrownblob

I started drinking Tecate when I lived in Cali and drank it when I lved in Colorado. Until recently when I've bought it here it's been stale. I like it alot. They got a blue can now, light beer. I like the red.
Yep get the leaded Stuff The light beer is flavorless.

El Correcto

god is dead
Might that bring him up to your level of happiness?
It hard for me to get there if I’m being honest. I don’t think he is a happy person. I don’t see how a happy person can sit here behaving the same way a supposedly unhappy(me) person would?
Is this how happy people spend their time? Spitting on unhappy people?
I hit disagree on his stupid grandma comment because I thought it would be funny, look how the happy person reacted to a simple 1 second action I took just on a whim.
I got this guy explaining his entire day to me right now, because he is so happy and content. Imo opinion it sounds like despite how awesome his day was his wife is probably been unfaithful and no longer finds him attractive so he sits on a porch staring at a stupid body of water, drinking his Mexican piss and thinking of pusillanimous he never gets any more.

Thebrownblob

It hard for me to get there if I’m being honest. I don’t think he is a happy person. I don’t see how a happy person can sit here behaving the same way a supposedly unhappy(me) person would?
Is this how happy people spend their time? Spitting on unhappy people?
I hit disagree on his stupid grandma comment because I thought it would be funny, look how the happy person reacted to a simple 1 second action I took just on a whim.
I got this guy explaining his entire day to me right now, because he is so happy and content. Imo opinion it sounds like despite how awesome his day was his wife is probably been unfaithful and no longer finds him attractive so he sits on a porch staring at a stupid body of water, drinking his Mexican piss and thinking of pusillanimous he never gets any more.
Why don’t you come over and have a beer with me? You seem to need a friend. You would probably have fun begrudgingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.