Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Okay so what am I misunderstanding about this? That is your imaginary friend right or is it Jesus’s imaginary daddy? What is the true meaning of murder homosexuals for having gay relations.
Because that law applied to the Jews at that time not to us just because your brain is small and don’t understand that that Bible was written for different times and different people. It’s not my fault. Notice we also don’t stone adulterers anymore.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because that law applied to the Jews at that time not to us just because your brain is small and don’t understand that that Bible was written for different times and different people. It’s not my fault. Notice we also don’t stone adulterers anymore.
No I understand your excuses for your imaginary friend, but I’m just saying why did your imaginary friend say this? What was the true meaning of his teachings to kill homosexuals for having gay relationships. Please explain this wonderful morality to me.

Thebrownblob

No I understand your excuses for your imaginary friend, but I’m just saying why did your imaginary friend say this? What was the true meaning of his teachings to kill homosexuals for having gay relationships. Please explain this wonderful morality to me.
I already did, you could always ask him, but you don’t believe in him. I see no reason to continue a conversation with you since you don’t have a genuine desire to understand anything. Only to spew venom and division and hate because that is where you live in your head. No one dislikes you because you’re gay.

I’m going to guess There’s plenty of other reasons, or maybe you just dislike yourself.

El Correcto

god is dead
I already did, you could always ask him, but you don’t believe in him. I see no reason to continue a conversation with you since you don’t have a genuine desire to understand anything. Only to spew venom and division and hate because that is where you live in your head. No one dislikes you because you’re gay.

I’m going to guess There’s plenty of other reasons, or maybe you just dislike yourself.
Bye bye then. Come back when you have a rationality of killing homosexuals for having gay relations is a good thing to teach.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It depends. It’s mostly disappointment.
When they start talking about killing people it’s bitterness and hatred.
I believe in freedom of conscience and the sanctity of all life.
I have very little compassion or love left for anyone still dumb enough to believe in that nonsense, especially with the current state of affairs in this country.
I believe God is real, not imaginary.
I don’t support the above.
Look at this idiots point of view of Africa, that’s your brain on Christianity.
Sorry you feel this way.

I understand though, I hope my words don’t contribute too much to you feeling this way.

El Correcto

god is dead

Personal attack personal attack!!

Reeeeeee

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yet again the fairytale doesn’t bother me.
As far as calling belief in God a fairytale, you do recognize and admit that this is your opinion and others may have a different opinion and point of view as you. Don’t you?

I respect your right to your opinion.
It’s people who believe they have arrived at absolute morality based on a fairytale that bother me, especially when their absolute morality is leading them to harm others or themselves.
I believe in God however I don’t believe I have arrived at absolute morality based on this belief, and I especially cannot in good spirit and conscience support any morality that is leading anyone to harm others or themselves.

I believe my position is consistent with the radical teachings of love as taught by Jesus.

El Correcto

god is dead
As far as calling belief in God a fairytale, you do recognize and admit that this is your opinion and others may have a different opinion and point of view as you. Don’t you?

I respect your right to your opinion.

I believe in God however I don’t believe I have arrived at absolute morality based on this belief, and I especially cannot in good spirit and conscience support any morality that is leading anyone to harm others or themselves.

I believe my position is consistent with the radical teachings of love as taught by Jesus.
No. Genesis is not an opinion, it is a fairytale.
It is pure fantasy, flat earther logic in this day and age.

I don’t respect their fairytale and find it pretty stupid.

That’s fine you’re more of a Christian deist type of person.

That’s fine too, but there are far better thinkers than Jesus.

Box Ox

It depends. It’s mostly disappointment.
When they start talking about killing people it’s bitterness and hatred.

I have very little compassion or love left for anyone still dumb enough to believe in that nonsense, especially with the current state of affairs in this country.

Look at this idiots point of view of Africa, that’s your brain on Christianity.

"Death penalty seems a little strong, but if Uganda is going to have self-determination, this is what they're going to do … " he continued matter-of-factly."

I wonder if Michael Knowles' opinion on "self-determination" might be a little different if Uganda were instead instituting a death penalty for Christians.

El Correcto

god is dead
"Death penalty seems a little strong, but if Uganda is going to have self-determination, this is what they're going to do … " he continued matter-of-factly."

I wonder if Michael Knowles' opinion on "self-determination" might be a little different if Uganda were instead instituting a death penalty for Christians.
Exactly he is just happy where the needle landed and the damage being done to Africans by Christianity.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No. Genesis is not an opinion, it is a fairytale.
It is pure fantasy, flat earther logic in this day and age.
These are your opinions, no?
I don’t respect their fairytale and find it pretty stupid.
That is your right, I respect that.
That’s fine you’re more of a Christian deist type of person.
That is your opinion, no?
That’s fine too, but there are far better thinkers than Jesus.
That is your opinion, no?

In my opinion there are no greater humans to have existed.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

I try my darnedest.

Shocked the mods haven’t removed you from this thread. If I was you, I’d be done-zo for the little hissy fit you threw.
I threw a hissy fit? This whole thread is your hissy fit. You didn’t come on here looking for answers, you came here to call people crazy, even the ones who treated you very nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.