Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
I threw a hissy fit? This whole thread is your hissy fit. You didn’t come on here looking for answers, you came here to call people crazy, even the ones who treated you very nicely
No I understand your excuses for your imaginary friend, but I’m just saying why did your imaginary friend say this? What was the true meaning of his teachings to kill homosexuals for having gay relationships. Please explain this wonderful morality to me.
I’m looking for answers, here please enlighten me with this question you keep dodging with excuses for the behavior.
I’m not asking for excuses I’m asking for how is that a good moral statement to make.

El Correcto

god is dead
You say this because my belief in God is different from yours?

This comment is insulting to me, why would you insult me because I view things differently from you?
I don’t believe in God. At all. I can’t discredit the concept of god but once you start identifying the concept of god as your friend that’s when it starts becoming a little bit delusional, imo.

Thebrownblob

I’m looking for answers, here please enlighten me with this question you keep dodging with excuses for the behavior.
I’m not asking for excuses I’m asking for how is that a good moral statement to make.
Different time, different rules. We don’t have animal sacrifices, we don’t have stoning for adultery. Ect
The answers you seek I may not be able to offer to your satisfaction.
I can only promise you now it’s not acceptable.

El Correcto

god is dead
Different time, different rules.
Excuses, your imaginary friend is perfect, he should be perfect any time and in any rules he sets, or “righteous decrees” as the New Testament called murdering homosexuals in book of Romans.
We don’t have animal sacrifices, we don’t have stoning for adultery. Ect
Yes because Jesus‘s imaginary father sacrificed, I understand that. But that doesn’t change the fact your imaginary friend set forth all those rules.
The answers you seek I may not be able to offer to your satisfaction.
I can only promise you now it’s not acceptable.
You’re not a fundamentalist Christian? I thought you liked the concept of Christian nationalism aka Christian sharia law.
Under the establishment you would vote for that is all very acceptable but must be done by the government and codified in law.

Thebrownblob

Excuses, your imaginary friend is perfect, he should be perfect any time and in any rules he sets, or “righteous decrees” as the New Testament called murdering homosexuals in book of Romans.

Yes because Jesus‘s imaginary father sacrificed, I understand that. But that doesn’t change the fact your imaginary friend set forth all those rules.

You’re not a fundamentalist Christian? I thought you liked the concept of Christian nationalism aka Christian sharia law.
Under the establishment you would vote for that is all very acceptable but must be done by the government and codified in law.
Lol Christian nationalism sounds like a bogeyman.

Although I will say, I’ve seen some cringe videos of general Flynn pretending God gives a rip about who is president he’s kind of creepy

vantexan

And thus all were convinced to be gay. And in 100 years the Earth was devoid of human life. At last we saved the planet. The path to salvation was up the Hershey Highway. Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don’t believe in God. At all. I can’t discredit the concept of god but once you start identifying the concept of god as your friend that’s when it starts becoming a little bit delusional, imo.
Why can’t I believe God is a real being, and I believe this real being is my friend without your becoming insulting to me?

Is it just because I believe differently from you?

El Correcto

god is dead
And thus all were convinced to be gay. And in 100 years the Earth was devoid of human life. At last we saved the planet. The path to salvation was up the Hershey Highway. Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
You think someone can convince you to be gay?
Come out sis, the world doesn’t need your genes any way.

Box Ox

And thus all were convinced to be gay.
bm.jpeg

vantexan

Why can’t I believe God is a real being, and I believe this real being is my friend without your becoming insulting to me?

Is it just because I believe differently from you?
He's been insulting all of us for some time now. Where have you been? What we have here is one who doesn't believe at all vs one who thinks the Bible is a wonderful book that he's under no obligation to follow. And both of you think following the Bible is strict fundamentalism.

vantexan

You think someone can convince you to be gay?
Come out sis, the world doesn’t need your genes any way.
I thought that was your endgame? Jesus showed us a better way, but you think your way is even better. Oh, ok, there won't be any boys for you to prey on if hetero's don't keep producing.

El Correcto

god is dead
I thought that was your endgame? Jesus showed us a better way, but you think your way is even better. Oh, ok, there won't be any boys for you to prey on if hetero's don't keep producing.
When did I ever say that? Must of been a joke you took literally if I ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.