Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why do you believe god is a real being?
I believe God is a real being because I believe a number of times over the years I have experienced His presence lower onto me from above and unite me in such peace, unconditional love, and joy that was overwhelmingly awesome.

I turned away to go my own way many times while I was young but He kept showing up and revealing Himself in like manner as I described above. I kept hearing His voice, in my spirit , calling me to Him.

Finally one day in my brokenness I surrendered to Him and my life was forever altered that day, by His love, His power, and His presence. I believe he is truly real and He is truly my friend, and so much more.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No I understand your excuses for your imaginary friend, but I’m just saying why did your imaginary friend say this? What was the true meaning of his teachings to kill homosexuals for having gay relationships. Please explain this wonderful morality to me.
In the book of Leviticus, God establishes the moral and purity laws that serve to set Israel apart from other nations. God graciously provides a way for people to live in his presence. bibleproject.com

Are you an Israeli? Then it doesn't apply to you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I believe God is a real being because I believe a number of times over the years I have experienced His presence lower onto me from above and unite me in such peace, unconditional love, and joy that was overwhelmingly awesome.

I turned away to go my own way many times while I was young but He kept showing up and revealing Himself in like manner as I described above. I kept hearing His voice, in my spirit , calling me to Him.

Finally one day in my brokenness I surrendered to Him and my life was forever altered that day, by His love, His power, and His presence. I believe he is truly real and He is truly my friend, and so much more.
:blahblah:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
337512196_1221569385137893_3923301949051661561_n.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
In the book of Leviticus, God establishes the moral and purity laws that serve to set Israel apart from other nations. God graciously provides a way for people to live in his presence. bibleproject.com

Are you an Israeli? Then it doesn't apply to you.
Yes I’ve heard this excuse multiple times now, thank you for parroting the cult’s line about it.
Now, what is the good intentions or good morality of murdering “faghettis”?

I’m willing to hear out why you think your imaginary murderous friend is perfect.

El Correcto

god is dead

I suggest cognitive behavioral therapy. There you don’t have to be in the same boat as people that pretend there is any good morality to be found in murdering gay folks.

El Correcto

god is dead
You don't think being gay is the best but you do it anyways? Sucks to be you, pun intended.
Best for me yes. I imagine for you gay sex would be a pretty horrific experience, called being raped. I don’t wish that on people, I don’t view it as a choice to enjoy gay relationships or to be attracted to men.

Thebrownblob

Best for me yes. I imagine for you gay sex would be a pretty horrific experience, called being raped. I don’t wish that on people, I don’t view it as a choice to enjoy gay relationships or to be attracted to men.
I heard this excuse multiple times. What you’re engaging in as a perversion of what sex is supposed to be. I’m willing to hear your excuse why you think it’s not but of course I will mock you when you give it, same as you’ve done here to everyone else, see this is fun

El Correcto

god is dead
I heard this excuse multiple times. What you’re engaging in as a perversion of what sex is supposed to be. I’m willing to hear your excuse why you think it’s not but of course I will mock you when you give it, same as you’ve done here to everyone else, see this is fun
So is that why it is morally good to murder faghettis? Because it is a perversion of what your imaginary friend declared was sex?

Thebrownblob

So is that why it is morally good to murder faghettis? Because it is a perversion of what your imaginary friend declared was sex?
See you don’t get to control the narrative. The murder of homosexuals is made up in your mind. You know it and I know it. Do you like to pretend you’re a victim when in reality you’re just an instigator.

El Correcto

god is dead
See you don’t get to control the narrative. The murder of homosexuals is made up in your mind. You know it and I know it. Do you like to pretend you’re a victim when in reality you’re just an instigator.
Okay let’s start again and this time pay attention.

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.”

Now who is the instigator. The homosexuals or your imaginary friend?

Thebrownblob

Okay let’s start again and this time pay attention.

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.”

Now who is the instigator. The homosexuals or your imaginary friend?
You’ve already been explain to her about ancient Judea law if that’s too complicated, and your intelligence is too small thats your problem. I don’t need to hold your hand on this issue anymore.

And who cares what Uganda does? Should I point out every homosexual, who does ignorant things, and hold them up as an example of all homosexuals? I can do this all night you’re a one track mind easily broken.

Thebrownblob

It really is amazing what acceptance/widening the umbrella can do for gay folk. 7.6% of people now identify as in the same boat as gays.

Wonderful stuff, but I don’t understand that graph at all, it seems comedic, almost like bill maher is a comedian that does commentary of current events.
Calm down, Junior, I think it was supposed to be funny. For someone so secure in who they are you sure are uptight.

Status
Not open for further replies.