Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He was the God of the Hebrews. Christianity was first offered to the Jews alone. To hear @Integrity tell it all of humankind were already having a close personal relationship with Jesus and his father.
Not sure I said that but that’s fine.

Discuss away my friend.

I believe you are free to believe anything you want to believe. I believe that is between you and God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Christianity is failing in america

Why do you think this?

8:38 in this video

View attachment 439649View attachment 439650
I believe that while Christianity itself cannot ultimately fail because the work of Christ is finished spiritually, I do believe religious institutions and organizations are failing to the degree that they follow their religious traditions, written or other over and above the unfinished work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of the believer and in their churches.

I think this is where the church is lacking the manifestation of Christ’s power and love.

The following is IMO a fair and reasonable perspective of these thoughts and opinions.

rickyb

I believe that while Christianity itself cannot ultimately fail because the work of Christ is finished spiritually, I do believe religious institutions and organizations are failing to the degree that they follow their religious traditions, written or other over and above the unfinished work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of the believer and in their churches.

I think this is where the church is lacking the manifestation of Christ’s power and love.

The following is IMO a fair and reasonable perspective of these thoughts and opinions.

cool i check it out later today

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1690758031485.png

rickyb

it took 43 seasons of survivor for someone to donate the 1,000,000 prize.

cornel west green party presidential candidate says in america there is spiritual blackout and nihilism dominates

vantexan

Chris says there is no evidence jesus existed!!!
You want it both ways. You post a statement that Jesus was a man of color who was killed by racist whites. Then turn around and say there's no evidence he even existed. So basically you just want to spread hatred.

rickyb

You want it both ways. You post a statement that Jesus was a man of color who was killed by racist whites. Then turn around and say there's no evidence he even existed. So basically you just want to spread hatred.
Maybe its a story based on reality and in the original story he was colored

Status
Not open for further replies.