Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1695169462625213.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
I keep hearing in church that the world is broken. We live in a broken world.

I don’t agree.

I believe Gods was, is, and always will be on His throne. I also believe that God is the creator and designer of all things. I believe His creation is functioning exactly as he designed it to function.

What say you?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

I don’t agree.

I believe Gods was, is, and always will be on His throne. I also believe that God is the creator and designer of all things. I believe His creation is functioning exactly as he designed it to function.

What say you?
God is in control, but He doesn’t control every action and reaction of His Creation. When He endowed us with Free Will, it came with the responsibility to use it wisely, or suffer the consequences. In that way, it is functioning as He designed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
God is in control, but He doesn’t control every action and reaction of His Creation. When He endowed us with Free Will, it came with the responsibility to use it wisely, or suffer the consequences. In that way, it is functioning as He designed.
Well said. I agree with your belief based upon your opinion.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well said. I agree with your belief based upon your opinion.
I make no claim as to the origin of my belief, but credit theologians of the past who so eloquently refined the understanding of what has been revealed to the point that even I could understand and agree.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I make no claim as to the origin of my belief, but credit theologians of the past who so eloquently refined the understanding of what has been revealed to the point that even I could understand and agree.
I get it.

Ultimately from whom do you believe the capacity for a human being to understand what is revealed to them and the capacity to agree or disagree with that understanding originates?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I get it.

Ultimately from whom do you believe the capacity for a human being to understand what is revealed to them and the capacity to agree or disagree with that understanding originates?
I believe that we are integrally attached to God, that God shares His Essence with us, that our capacities originate in Him, and that He reveals Himself to each of us through His Holy Spirit.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Everything we need has been given to us in Christ. Ponder that: everything. Not some things or many things, but everything. Let’s look at just a few of the wonderful truths that are ours if we are in Christ: We are loved, adopted, chosen, forgiven, redeemed, citizens of heaven, children of the King, no longer under condemnation, sealed by the Holy Spirit, God is working all things in our lives together for good, never alone, and in the twinkling of an eye will spend all eternity with Him in glory–to just name a few.

I believe this, do you?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

I don’t agree.

What say you?
1696097180159.png

The throne is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.