Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1702050349573.png

rickyb

Nope good Christians only need to spread the gospel. And if you ever read the Bible, you would understand there was many times that God did not agree with the views of people leading Israel, and they suffered greatly.

I’m sinner saved by Grace. You seem to be like the Pharisees, who had no problem, picking out other peoples issues, but not their own.
people need to be honest about themselves.

what does that mean youre a sinner? are you even trying? what kind of christian are you if you put in 50% effort.

if you are being silent about unequal treatment, if you support certain members hurling insults, then you are not spreading hte gospel.

my dad told the tenants he is going to increase the rent, and one of the tenants sons was there hes i dont know 50 years old and his mom is a devout christian, and he threatened my dad. he is too weak minded to be a christian. im not saying my dad is a christian either with his rent capitalism.

Thebrownblob

what does that mean youre a sinner? are you even trying? what kind of christian are you if you put in 50% effort.

if you are being silent about unequal treatment, if you support certain members hurling insults, then you are not spreading hte gospel.

my dad told the tenants he is going to increase the rent, and one of the tenants sons was there hes i dont know 50 years old and his mom is a devout christian, and he threatened my dad. he is too weak minded to be a christian. im not saying my dad is a christian either with his rent capitalism.
Telling you I’m a sinner is being honest. The fact that you don’t understand that you are means you’re not honest with yourself.

When you’re forgiven, his yoke is easy and his burden is light.

Remember, I could point my finger and all kinds of people if I want. and have.when I’m pointing I always have three fingers pointing back at me and so do you.

You’re not going to solve the social economic problems of the world. Especially on Brown café lol. Matter fact, if you read the book, no one’s ever going to solve it until his return because we are all full of greed, hate, and vengeance we can hope for is only to make it slightly more tolerable.

Remember, the reason for the season Ricky🎄

rickyb

Telling you I’m a sinner is being honest. The fact that you don’t understand that you are means you’re not honest with yourself.

When you’re forgiven, his yoke is easy and his burden is light.

Remember, I could point my finger and all kinds of people if I want. and have.when I’m pointing I always have three fingers pointing back at me and so do you.

You’re not going to solve the social economic problems of the world. Especially on Brown café lol. Matter fact, if you read the book, no one’s ever going to solve it until his return because we are all full of greed, hate, and vengeance we can hope for is only to make it slightly more tolerable.

Remember, the reason for the season Ricky🎄
well thats cool you admit you do bad things, but you have to put effort in to actually being good. i understand that. that would be the next step. im not perfect. just because you say you do bad things dont use that as an excuse to continue doing them.

were not going to solve the worlds problems if we dont have the faith to try to solve them in the first place.

point fingers equally. dont be silent. people must be called out equally.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
well thats cool you admit you do bad things, but you have to put effort in to actually being good. i understand that. that would be the next step. im not perfect. just because you say you do bad things dont use that as an excuse to continue doing them.

were not going to solve the worlds problems if we dont have the faith to try to solve them in the first place.

Only the BS artists. Your schtick is old and worn. You follow a failed ideology.

UnionStrong

Absolutely meaningless. Sad.

UnionStrong

You’re an atheist.

Thebrownblob

I don’t put my faith in Man. That is why you have so many problems. You’ve got your faith in the wrong place. I don’t control this website. They are free to do as they please with their actions.

rickyb

I don’t put my faith in Man. That is why you have so many problems. You’ve got your faith in the wrong place. I don’t control this website. They are free to do as they please with their actions.
i got my faith in the right place which is following religion - equal treatment. we want to be morally consistent even with people we dont agree ideologically with. we dont want to encourage insults because that is satanic. in the matrix reloaded the merovingian calls neo "just a man"

Thebrownblob

i got my faith in the right place which is following religion - equal treatment. we want to be morally consistent even with people we dont agree ideologically with. we dont want to encourage insults because that is satanic. in the matrix reloaded the merovingian calls neo "just a man"
Cool, Let me know how that works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.