Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Like I said, you don’t understand Grace and Mercy. Hell is reserved for those who never asked for forgiveness and bowed, maybe even you’ll make it to heaven Ricky not for me to say… remember, hell is not really punishment it’s what you chose because you chose to be separated from the father.

Obviously that’s what you wanted so he’s giving it to you.

Free will.
Hell is the realization that you choose to defy and deny your Creator, Who loves you perfectly, and that you will exist in that tormented choice for eternity.

rickyb

1702315423706.png

rickyb

He is what you would call a heretic. If Jesus didn’t exist, then none of this matters he’s not a Christian. He’s a humanist says a lot of nice things that will get you absolutely nothing.
presbyterian minister actually, and former graduate of harvard divinity school.

and actually he calls out heretics for fusing big money and religion

Thebrownblob

I don’t care what he calls himself if he doesn’t believe Jesus existed he’s a liar, saying he’s a Christian. CINO

Brown Down

Screenshot_20231211_125602_Chrome.jpg

So no he isn't a presbyterian. In fact he isn't really a Christian at all(it's literally in the name) A lot of people say they are a lot of things but it doesn't make it true. That right there tells me he is a liar and anything he says is possibly not true at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.