Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i got my faith in the right place which is following religion - equal treatment. we want to be morally consistent even with people we dont agree ideologically with. we dont want to encourage insults because that is satanic. in the matrix reloaded the merovingian calls neo "just a man"
What you don’t know would fill a shelf of books.

UnionStrong

i got my faith in the right place which is following religion - equal treatment. we want to be morally consistent even with people we dont agree ideologically with. we dont want to encourage insults because that is satanic. in the matrix reloaded the merovingian calls neo "just a man"
🤣🤣🤣

rickyb

Telling you I’m a sinner is being honest. The fact that you don’t understand that you are means you’re not honest with yourself.

When you’re forgiven, his yoke is easy and his burden is light.

Remember, I could point my finger and all kinds of people if I want. and have.when I’m pointing I always have three fingers pointing back at me and so do you.

You’re not going to solve the social economic problems of the world. Especially on Brown café lol. Matter fact, if you read the book, no one’s ever going to solve it until his return because we are all full of greed, hate, and vengeance we can hope for is only to make it slightly more tolerable.

Remember, the reason for the season Ricky🎄
piss the season

Thebrownblob

no i mean christian problems as in you will have a hard time with jesus and god when life is over
If I felt like I had a God, who is keeping score about every little thing I did, and looking to give me a hard time I wouldn’t bother.

He gave us a perfect example of how to behave, knowing full well it would be impossible for us to live up to it. But also, knowing if we followed it as closely as possible, with our free will our lives would be better.

rickyb

If I felt like I had a God, who is keeping score about every little thing I did, and looking to give me a hard time I wouldn’t bother.

He gave us a perfect example of how to behave, knowing full well it would be impossible for us to live up to it. But also, knowing if we followed it as closely as possible, with our free will our lives would be better.
so hes just going ot accept you regardless of how much you deviated from the gospel?

Thebrownblob

so hes just going ot accept you regardless of how much you deviated from the gospel?
Correct, that’s what Grace and mercy when asking for forgiveness is, that you don’t understand.

You can ask for forgiveness on your deathbed after living the worst life possible. I don’t recommend it because like I said, if you follow his ways, you’ll have a much better life but most of us don’t.

rickyb

Correct, that’s what Grace and mercy when asking for forgiveness is, that you don’t understand.

You can ask for forgiveness on your deathbed after living the worst life possible. I don’t recommend it because like I said, if you follow his ways, you’ll have a much better life but most of us don’t.
so then whats the point of hell if you can just be bad your whole life? sounds like a low bar

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you and rickyb related ?
He keeps mentioning that his pool guy is watching people.
daily_11.jpg

Thebrownblob

so then whats the point of hell if you can just be bad your whole life? sounds like a low bar
Like I said, you don’t understand Grace and Mercy. Hell is reserved for those who never asked for forgiveness and bowed, maybe even you’ll make it to heaven Ricky not for me to say… remember, hell is not really punishment it’s what you chose because you chose to be separated from the father.

Obviously that’s what you wanted so he’s giving it to you.

Free will.

rickyb

Like I said, you don’t understand Grace and Mercy. Hell is reserved for those who never asked for forgiveness and bowed, maybe even you’ll make it to heaven Ricky not for me to say… remember, hell is not really punishment it’s what you chose because you chose to be separated from the father.

Obviously that’s what you wanted so he’s giving it to you.

Free will.
religion needs to do a better job of getting people to act good in the first place. it seems like alot of people are doing a very mediocre job and whats the point if you just get automatic forgiveness on your last day.

george lucas studied all the stories, his mentor was joseph campbell, and he said in episode 3 darth vader goes to hell and vader wasnt dead. likewise in matrix revolutions the name of the underground club is club hel and they go there while alive..

UnionStrong

religion needs to do a better job of getting people to act good in the first place. it seems like alot of people are doing a very mediocre job and whats the point if you just get automatic forgiveness on your last day.

george lucas studied all the stories, his mentor was joseph campbell, and he said in episode 3 darth vader goes to hell and vader wasnt dead. likewise in matrix revolutions the name of the underground club is club hel and they go there while alive..
😏🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.