Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes I can.

God is the source, religion is not the source.

I openly yield to the source, but not to religion.
The source to God is His Word. He speaks through His word and only through His Word.
You reject it openly. You also lie when you say God tells you one thing and His Word says just the opposite. When you stated that God told you that homosexuality was not a violation of His Will now...Hilarious.
You're a liar and you put those who listen to you and believe what you say in danger in eternity.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
The source to God is His Word. He speaks through His word and only through His Word.
You reject it openly. You also lie when you say God tells you one thing and His Word says just the opposite. When you stated that God told you that homosexuality was not a violation of His Will now...Hilarious.
You're a liar and you put those who listen to you and believe what you say in danger of eternity.
My spirit is troubled by your words. Seems a bit cringy and fanatical to me. However you can believe what you choose.

My belief and faith through the Holy Spirit tell me that your very words deny the words that you claim is the only way God speaks.

I disagree with your beliefs that you espouse here. I fear, based on the testimony of contempt that you have shown to the marginalized in some of your postings on this site and behavior that resembles the Pharisees of Jesus’s time, that you might not even recognize His voice when He speaks to you through the Holy Spirit. Do you ever love as Jesus loved?

I fear that your unbelief may just be what causes you to blindly follow a religious text and not follow a living God, in the person of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit who unites us and empowers us to walk with God the Father and His Son and enables us to partake in their divinity apart from religion or religious traditions.

I believe it is possible that the denial of the Holy Spirit could possibly be what and how He can be blasphemed as warned in the religious text you hold above God.

I hold nothing equal to or above God.

Nothing!

Binge over.

Until we meet again may you hear God’s voice, may His face shine upon you, and may He give you the love and peace that can only come from Him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My spirit is troubled by your words. Seems a bit cringy and fanatical to me. However you can believe what you choose.

My belief and faith through the Holy Spirit tell me that your very words deny the words that you claim is the only way God speaks.

I disagree with your beliefs that you espouse here. I fear, based on the testimony of contempt that you have shown to the marginalized in some of your postings on this site and behavior that resembles the Pharisees of Jesus’s time, that you might not even recognize His voice when He speaks to you through the Holy Spirit. Do you ever love as Jesus loved?

I fear that your unbelief may just be what causes you to blindly follow a religious text and not follow a living God, in the person of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit who unites us and empowers us to walk with God the Father and His Son and enables us to partake in their divinity apart from religion or religious traditions.

I believe it is possible that the denial of the Holy Spirit could possibly be what and how He can be blasphemed as warned in the religious text you hold above God.

I hold nothing equal to or above God.

Nothing!
Fanatical? lol.
I can't think of anything more fanatical than your claim that God literally speaks to you.
Talk about something cringe worthy.

You're a liar and the truth is not in you..

FromOffTheStreets

You choose not to believe that the Holy Spirit of God works directly through me and through you for that matter.

I think you pick and choose to believe that the teachings and writings of the authors of the Bible are equal in authority to that of the teachings of Jesus.
Screenshot_20231212_212631_Facebook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.