Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

That would be great if it would happen. Do you think an organization who slaughtered in the most brutal fashion over a thousand people, took hundreds hostage, say they're going to continue such attacks, and use their own people as human shields, are going to just give up?
israel largely depends on american billions

Integrity

Binge Poster
That would be great if it would happen. Do you think an organization who slaughtered in the most brutal fashion over a thousand people, took hundreds hostage, say they're going to continue such attacks, and use their own people as human shields, are going to just give up?
You said:

“OK, how would you address what's going on in Gaza?”

I said: “For starters; IMO immediate cease fire by Israel, immediate surrender of Hamas and immediate return of all the hostages.”

You said: “That would be great if it would happen.”

and

“Do you think an organization who slaughtered in the most brutal fashion over a thousand people, took hundreds hostage, say they're going to continue such attacks, and use their own people as human shields, are going to just give up?”

I am glad that you like how I would address what's going on in Gaza.

As for you second question;

No I don’t think they are going to just give up but IMO they should. No more than I think Israel is going to stop their campaign of retribution.

It is my believe and faith that all humans would ultimately benefit from living the teachings of the perfect human.

Integrity

Binge Poster
the bad actor is israel!
IMO both sides are at fault. I do believe there should be a cease fire on the one hand but Hamas is equally at fault, first off they caused it by their criminals acts and secondly, if all Hamas criminals surrendered I do believe there would be a cease fire as well.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And yet he chose his apostles but you reject their teachings if they aren't what you want to believe.
He chose you and I wouldn’t follow everything you say or write, no more than I would them.

They were not perfect humans.

I do not reject all of the apostles teaching, only some.

vantexan

He chose you and I wouldn’t follow everything you say or write, no more than I would them.

I do not reject all of the apostles teaching, only some.
Jesus did not pick me to establish his church throughout the world. The Book of Acts says the apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. You say the Holy Spirit speaks directly to you yet you reject some of the teachings of the apostles. Who gave you that right? Sorry, going to have to go with the men directly chosen by Jesus to lead the Church.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Jesus did not pick me to establish his church throughout the world. The Book of Acts says the apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. You say the Holy Spirit speaks directly to you yet you reject some of the teachings of the apostles. Who gave you that right? Sorry, going to have to go with the men directly chosen by Jesus to lead the Church.
He’s a heretic.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus picked you to follow Him correct?

My belief and faith is that God gives every man the right.

I put my faith and trust in God not man.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He’s a heretic.
My belief and faith is that if I were to call someone a heretic that would make me a heretic of the worst kind.

How could I see love of neighbor in my calling someone such a name?

I believe the “heretic” plank in my own eye would prevent me from seeing the speck in my neighbors eye.

Peace be with you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But, because of the "actual" (not made up like you) inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the words they wrote were breathed out by God. This includes what has been recorded that Jesus said and did. Thus, all the New Testament is to be appealed to with equal authority.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Like?
Not talking about like.
Talking about submitting to in obedience, teaching and agreeing with what he taught.
You don't.
You said like.

I was only replying to what you said.

I desire and seek to submit in obedience to the two commands of Jesus. I agree with every thing that the Holy Spirit has revealed to me that He taught. I yield to Him as God enables.

Status
Not open for further replies.