Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I believe in Jesus, the Bible says l’m saved. You can deny it if you want though
The Bible, not me, says you are a false teacher and in danger of Hell fire.
The Bible? Who cares what the Bible says. It's a man made thing made up by men.
Read some Robert Frost poetry. It is just as inspiring and will save your soul just the same.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1705177171432.png

FromOffTheStreets

Interesting point of view.

This is what comes to mind when i read your article.
Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Jesus repeats this in matthew 13:10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?” 11 He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.