1706819317965.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Show and tell please.
You make absolutely no sense.

Blah Blah
Show and tell please.
You make absolutely no sense.
If you take a look and really think about what you wrote, you have to see how ridiculous it is.
I believe that God preexisted. The only way I can know that is because he revealed it to me via his Holy Spirit through the written word. This is how God chose to reveal himself to man.
God is not dependent on anyone or anything. Has no limits or limitations.I also know this because of what is written.
You and I are the ones who are limited . I cannot know anything about God, what he wants, except what he has chosen to reveal in is divine word.

Blah Blah
Likely reply.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nothing

Nothing

You have no hope.
"There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is death." -Proverbs 14:12
My hope is in Jesus.

1Peter 3:15 ESV
But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My hope is in Jesus.

1Peter 3:15 ESV
But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,
Why are you quoting scripture?
Why didn't you intuitively know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.