Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did I learn about Jesus through the Bible or did I meet him in person? Did I read his teachings in the Bible or did I hear him speak in person? Did I see him perform miracles in person or did I learn about them in the Bible?

Did I learn about Jesus through the Bible or did I meet him in person?
I don’t know.
Did I read his teachings in the Bible or did I hear him speak in person?
I don’t know.
Did I see him perform miracles in person or did I learn about them in the Bible?
I don’t know.

Do you believe Jesus is real and alive today?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t know.

I don’t know.

I don’t know.

Do you believe Jesus is real and alive today?
I don't know? lol
For someone who has direct conversations with God?
Or..or..or... could it be that you do know and if you admit it, your lies would be exposed?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I learned about Jesus through the Bible. My faith is based on my belief that Jesus is the Son of God. And I learned that reading the Bible.
Is your faith based upon the real and living person of Jesus or is your faith based upon your belief that Jesus is the Son of God?

You say you believe He is real and he is actually alive today, no?

vantexan

Is your faith based upon the real and living person of Jesus or is your faith based upon your belief that Jesus is the Son of God?

You say you believe He is real and he is actually alive today, no?
If you are trying to say is Jesus walking among us in physical form today I disagree. Otherwise I've stated my belief.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Of course.
I even know where he is.
He is sitting at the right hand of God. He stood up once. When they killed Stephen, the first Christian martyr.
(It's in the revealed will of God)
Is the person of Jesus the center of your life or is the Bible the center of your life?

El Correcto

god is dead

This is a pretty solid video about the Bible and has a couple people I listen to making appearances in it. They are very knowledgeable about the Bible, all the way to Greek manuscripts, it’s their life’s work.

vantexan

This is a pretty solid video about the Bible and has a couple people I listen to making appearances in it. They are very knowledgeable about the Bible, all the way to Greek manuscripts, it’s their life’s work.
Does it include worshipping the phallus?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I know he is from what I learned from the Bible.
You cannot know any other way. You're a liar.
So are you telling me it is the Bible that tells you to believe that the Bible is the only way to know the Jesus is real and alive and that apart from the Bible no one can know that Jesus is real and alive today?

Status
Not open for further replies.