Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Does it include worshipping the phallus?
No. But it does have stop motion felt characters and does remind of a silly cartoon. It’s also got real interviews with some of the most well informed critical Bible scholars.

Reminds me a bit of Moral Orel, which was a pretty funny show.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I wouldn’t consider you personally to be representing of most people.

You asked me about most people not you.
I would.
What do you think about people who "claim" God "told" them to kill someone? The claim of direct communication is no different than what you claim.

vantexan

Yeah I wouldn’t wanna learn about the Bible either if I was in here defending it as an authority on Jesus or how people should practice their religious beliefs.

Book of debunked garbage and false first hand accounts.
You seem to think only the scholars you put forth are valid. You are aware there are thousands of Biblical scholars out there and most disagree with your views? But you do you.

El Correcto

god is dead
You seem to think only the scholars you put forth are valid. You are aware there are thousands of Biblical scholars out there and most disagree with your views? But you do you.
Watch the video they include those scholars as well.
Evangelical scholars and their inerrant view of the Bible. That’s how you end up with Ken Ham and the stupid ass Arc Experience, that features human beings alongside dinosaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.