Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

Watch the video they include those scholars as well.
Evangelical scholars and their inerrant view of the Bible.
A lot more than those who consider themselves evangelical. I'm not going to view your video because I know what the logic is behind it. Take your phallus worship elsewhere.

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot more than those who consider themselves evangelical. I'm not going to view your video because I know what the logic is behind it. Take your phallus worship elsewhere.
I wouldn’t wanna watch the truth either if I was in here chastising someone that their faith in Jesus should come from that book of lies and false first hand testimony written hundreds of years after Jesus.

vantexan

Is the person of Jesus the center of your life or is the Bible the center of your life?

This post leads me to believe it is the former and not the later.
@Integrity This post is intended to undermine the Bible as a foundation of Christian theology. Yes, that's all you do is ask questions. Never a declarative statement. Or very few and very ambiguous.

El Correcto

god is dead
@Integrity This post is intended to undermine the Bible as a foundation of Christian theology. Yes, that's all you do is ask questions. Never a declarative statement. Or very few and very ambiguous.
The Bible undermines itself with it’s large historical inaccuracies, forged authorship, false prophecies written after the events had already happened and it’s inaccurate prophecies one made by Jesus.

vantexan

I wouldn’t wanna watch the truth either if I was in here chastising someone that their faith in Jesus should come from that book of lies and false first hand testimony written hundreds of years after Jesus.
He's made it very clear that he believes the Bible isn't needed at all to know Jesus. And that he believes it's his right to reject any part of it he disagrees with. I can certainly see why you would support that phallus worshipper.

El Correcto

god is dead
He's made it very clear that he believes the Bible isn't needed at all to know Jesus. And that he believes it's his right to reject any part of it he disagrees with. I can certainly see why you would support that phallus worshipper.
It is his right to reject any part of the Bible he doesn’t agree with. It’s also his right to believe he knows Jesus without it.

I’d say he is smarter for doing so actually. Why base your faith on the written lies of ancient peoples, none of which ever met Jesus?

vantexan

It is his right to reject any part of the Bible he doesn’t agree with. It’s also his right to believe he knows Jesus without it.

I’d say he is smarter for doing so actually. Why base your faith on the written lies of ancient peoples?
You think with your hatred you provide a valid alternative to the Bible?

El Correcto

god is dead
You think with your hatred you provide a valid alternative to the Bible?
No. I’m not religious, I think what I have learned about the Bible from critical scholars that have spent their live’s not just studying the Bible but studying all the manuscripts down to early New Testament Greek manuscripts is true and a good point of view on the Bible.

vantexan

No. I’m not religious, I think what I have learned about the Bible from critical scholars that have spent their live’s not just studying the Bible but studying all the manuscripts down to early New Testament Greek manuscripts is true and a good point of view on the Bible.
Uh-huh. And if not them you'd have shopped around until you found the most amazing scholars who share your misgivings.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I’d say he is smarter for doing so actually. Why base your faith on the written lies of ancient peoples, none of which ever met Jesus?
His right, doesn't mean it is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.