Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He’s a charlatan
IMG_5489.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your thoughts? Your emotions? (feelings)
We all have thoughts and feelings. We all have emotions. Because you "think" the Holy Spirit is communicating to you and you "feel" it, you just know it's the Holy Spirit?
You do realize that the Holy Spirit has never communicated to anyone that way? Ever?
The scripture reveal "how" the Holy Spirit worked in the past and works today.
Words. He did it with words. Not thoughts, ideas, and feelings. But, words.

YOUR "thoughts" and "feelings" is how the Holy Spirit communicated to you that gay marriage was ok with God now? Ridiculous.

The pharmacist at CVS gave me rat poison instead of my script for thyroid medicine.
I really, really" thought" and "felt" it was my thyroid meds. I took it. Killed me.
Dang! But, I really, really thought it was my meds. I really, really felt it was my meds.

Thinking and feeling doesn't make it true. SMH.
Your thoughts?
Yes.
Your emotions? (feelings)
Yes
We all have thoughts and feelings. We all have emotions.
Ok.
Because you "think" the Holy Spirit is communicating to you and you "feel" it, you just know it's the Holy Spirit?
I wouldn’t use the term “know” as you did. I would use “believe by faith” instead.
You do realize that the Holy Spirit has never communicated to anyone that way?
Untrue.
Untrue again.
The scripture reveal "how" the Holy Spirit worked in the past and works today.
Words. He did it with words. Not thoughts, ideas, and feelings. But, words.
I do not limit God to scripture as you do. I do find the Bible useful though.
YOUR "thoughts" and "feelings" is how the Holy Spirit communicated to you that gay marriage was ok with God now?
I guess you can say that.
Ridiculous.
Ok.
The pharmacist at CVS gave me rat poison instead of my script for thyroid medicine.
I really, really" thought" and "felt" it was my thyroid meds. I took it. Killed me.
Dang! But, I really, really thought it was my meds. I really, really felt it was my meds.
Talk about ridiculous.
Thinking and feeling doesn't make it true.
Thinking and feeling doesn’t make it untrue.
👍

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I wouldn’t use the term “know” as you did. I would use “believe by faith” instead.

Untrue.

Untrue again.

I do not limit God to scripture as you do. I do find the Bible useful though.

I guess you can say that.

Ok.

Talk about ridiculous.

Thinking and feeling doesn’t make it untrue.

👍
Real faith is not blind like yours.

Please show me where. Example?

Wow. So, I can count on what you said to be the decision of the Holy Spirit of God that homosexuality is not a sin. If I’m teaching someone what God has said about the sin of homos, I can simply refer to what you have said and be confident that I am not misleading the homosexual.

I should have known you would fail, or refuse to acknowledge the parallel/ example.

Yeah… Jesus taught the Apostle Paul something about feeling.

I fear for your soul.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Wow. So, I can count on what you said to be the decision of the Holy Spirit of God that homosexuality is not a sin. If I’m teaching someone what God has said about the sin of homos, I can simply refer to what you have said and be confident that I am not misleading the homosexual.

I should have known you would fail, or refuse to acknowledge the parallel/ example.

I fear for your soul.
Ok.
Where what?
Where what?
Wow. So, I can count on what you said to be the decision of the Holy Spirit of God that homosexuality is not a sin.
Quote actually what I and I will talk about it, not your version of what I said. You remind me if someone.
If I’m teaching someone what God has said about the sin of homos, I can simply refer to what you have said and be confident that I am not misleading the homosexual.
I have seen the Bible used to hurt those dealing with same sex attraction.
What parallel example?
Ok.
I fear for your soul.
How nice. Thanks

vantexan

Look it up.

You misquote frequently.

Get back to me
Quotations come with " ". Where have I posted anything that I took what you said, quoted it improperly? Changed your words? I've given my opinion on what you've posted, but I never changed your words. That would be a misquote.

BrownFlush

Ok.

Where what?

Where what?

Quote actually what I and I will talk about it, not your version of what I said. You remind me if someone.

I have seen the Bible used to hurt those dealing with same sex attraction.

What parallel example?

Ok.

How nice. Thanks
What a fraud.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Quotations come with " ". Where have I posted anything that I took what you said, quoted it improperly? Changed your words? I've given my opinion on what you've posted, but I never changed your words. That would be a misquote.
I get it but that is not how quotes actually work on the BC.

Sure you haven’t.

That is pretty much your schtick.

BrownFlush

How else is one supposed to see it?
You choose.
The Bible (God's inspired Word) teaches homosexuality is a sin and abortion is murder.
I believe that homosexuality is probably wrongly understood by most biblical conservatives.
You state that God's Holy Spirit told you directly that homosexuality is not wrong and abortion is not murder.
I would have to say yes.
Right now, we're waiting for the Holy Spirit to tell you the real story that happened at the Temple.
I wouldn’t wait too long if I were you. IMO the story is not that critical. But if the Holy Spirit does provide illumination, I will share it.
@Integrity Post # 457

Last edited:

vantexan

I get it but that is not how quotes actually work on the BC.

Sure you haven’t.

That is pretty much your schtick.
No, I'm discussing what you advocate. You don't believe in following the Bible when the writer says something you disagree with. You're supportive of gay rights and abortion. Of books in school libraries that depict sex acts. And you're a bit thin skinned when called on it.

vantexan

You choose.

I believe that homosexuality is probably wrongly understood by most biblical conservatives.

I would have to say yes.

I wouldn’t wait too long if I were you. IMO the story is not that critical. But if the Holy Spirit does provide illumination, I will share it.
Post # 457
Who exactly is saying what in this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.