Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You choose.

I believe that homosexuality is probably wrongly understood by most biblical conservatives.

I would have to say yes.

I wouldn’t wait too long if I were you. IMO the story is not that critical. But if the Holy Spirit does provide illumination, I will share it.
@Integrity Post # 457
Is there a point to this post?

Integrity

Binge Poster
No, I'm discussing what you advocate. You don't believe in following the Bible when the writer says something you disagree with. You're supportive of gay rights and abortion. Of books in school libraries that depict sex acts. And you're a bit thin skinned when called on it.
No, I'm discussing what you advocate.
?
You don't believe in following the Bible when the writer says something you disagree with.
Yes
You're supportive of gay rights
Yes
and abortion.
No.
Of books in school libraries that depict sex acts.
No.
And you're a bit thin skinned when called on it.
No

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I personally have never or have claimed to ever hear the audible voice of God, yet He does speak to me through His Holy Spirit..
The Bible (God's inspired Word) teaches homosexuality is a sin and abortion is murder.
I believe that homosexuality is probably wrongly understood by most biblical conservatives. - Integrity.. Post # 457
You state that God's Holy Spirit told you directly that homosexuality is not wrong and abortion is not murder.
I would have to say yes. - Integrity.. Post #457

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok let’s talk.

1708139866047.png

rickyb

"i dont see star wars as religious. i see it as taking all of the issues that religion represents and modernizing it making it more accessible."

rickyb

"i didnt want to invent a new religion. i wanted to explain in a different way the religions that already existed" -lucas on star wars

Status
Not open for further replies.