Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity has told me repeatedly that the writers of the New Testament were just fallible men who weren't being guided by the Holy.Spirit whenever they wrote something he didn't agree with. So he's set himself up as the one who has it right, not Christ's chosen Apostles. When one advocates for abortion, homosexuality, women leaders in the Church, allowing sexual material in school libraries, and believes the Apostles are wrong if they disagree with all that, then it doesn't matter if he believes he's a Christian or not. He's not practicing Christianity.
False testimony friend.

You seem to preach biblianity and not Christianity.

Remember according to your own testimony Jesus is real and He is alive as we speak.

Doesn’t that mean He is not just someone in a book to you?

vantexan

False testimony friend.

You seem to preach biblianity and not Christianity.

Remember according to your own testimony Jesus is real and He is alive as we speak.

Doesn’t that mean He is not just someone in a book to you?
Jesus is a spirit in Heaven with his father. He's not of flesh and blood.

Please point to what I said in my post that is false.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I never said they were perfect. But to claim Christ's Apostles weren't guided by the Holy Spirit whenever they wrote something he disagrees with is trying to make things up as you go along.
False testimony.

Never claimed that I believed they were not inspired by the Holy Spirit to write.

vantexan

Are you saying he wasn’t bodily resurrected?

Most of it is as far as I will go.
No, I'm saying when he ascended into Heaven he became a spirit.

You're BSing again. I'm pointing out what you've said in the past. Defend your position if you are so certain. You won't.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you say that they are wrong in their writings then you are saying the Holy Spirit didn't inspire them to write that.
When I say I disagree with something they wrote I am saying that while I believe that they were inspired by the Holy Spirit to write, I believe that being inspired by the Holy Spirit to say or write things does mean everything that is said and written will be perfect and without error. Spiritual discernment is needed.

That is actually what I am saying, not your made up version.

vantexan

When I say I disagree with something they wrote I am saying that while I believe that they were inspired by the Holy Spirit to write, I believe that being inspired by the Holy Spirit to say or write things does mean everything that is said and written will be perfect and without error. Spiritual discernment is needed.

That is actually what I am saying, not your made up version.
You're saying if you disagree with it you're free to ignore it. You aren't and there's nothing made up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.