Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
False witness.

What? Of course He has. I believe He speaks to everyone.

I said I never made any claims that He has spoken to me in the manner you described.

Again I ask:

What do you think about people who might “claim” or have “claimed” God “told” them to kill someone?

You won’t.
Pathetic. Deflector queen.
Yes he does speak to everyone though the divine instrument the Word of God.

The manner is directly . Not the content. What you claim and a killer claim, both you and a killer are saying they received the instruction the same way from the same source.
Anyone who claims God spoke directly to them are liars.
They may think he did, but his revealed will teaches he does not speak to anyone directly today.
Also your claims that he has told you he has changed his mind about homosexuality, gay marriage, and a number of other conversations that are in direct contradiction of what he wrote down is more proof your lying nonsense is without end.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Pathetic. Deflector queen.
The manner is directly. Not the content.
Anyone who claims God spoke directly to them are liars.
They may think he did, but his revealed will teaches he does not speak to anyone directly today.
Also your claims that he has told you he has changed his mind about homosexuality, gay marriage, and a number of other conversations that are in direct contradiction of what he wrote down is more proof your lying nonsense is without end.
My understanding of the teachings about the Holy Spirit is that if you don’t believe He will speak to you directly then it will not happen. I believe, you don’t.

Maybe that explains the difference in our experiences and relationship to Him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Uh.. direct, verbal inspiration from God isn’t perfect?
I would say verbal communication is not inspiration. My understanding is inspiration happens through, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual means.

I personally have never or have claimed to ever hear the audible voice of God, yet He does speak to me through His Holy Spirit..

BrownFlush

My understanding of the teachings about the Holy Spirit is that if you don’t believe He will speak to you directly then it will not happen. I believe, you don’t.

The reason I don’t, besides your ridiculous claims, is what the Holy Spirit wrote down for all to know and understand is that he speaks today through his word and that direct revelation will and has ended.

BrownFlush

I would say verbal communication is not inspiration. My understanding is inspiration happens through, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual means.

I personally have never or have claimed to ever hear the audible voice of God, yet He does speak to me through His Holy Spirit..
You lie again.
Why are you backpedaling your original claims?
So, now you have never heard the audible voice of God? But the Holy Spirit speaks to you? If he doesn’t use words, how does he communicate to you?

Integrity

Binge Poster
The reason I don’t, besides your ridiculous claims, is what the Holy Spirit wrote down for all to know and understand is that he speaks today through his word and that direct revelation will and has ended.
Again. IMO It is your unbelief that limits your personal conscious contact with God through the speaking of the Holy Spirit.

I am well aware of your dependence on the Bible for relating to God. Absolutistic thinking about the Bible is probably what leads to the limitations in your relationship with Him.

BrownFlush

Again. IMO It is your unbelief that limits your personal conscious contact with God through the speaking of the Holy Spirit.

I am well aware of your dependence on the Bible for relating to God. Absolutistic thinking about the Bible is probably what leads to the limitations in your relationship with Him.
Deflect.
Again.
And again.

How does the Holy Spirit communicate to you if he does not use words?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You lie again.
Why are you backpedaling your original claims?
So, now you have never heard the audible voice of God? But the Holy Spirit speaks to you? If he doesn’t use words, how does he communicate to you?
Show me any of my unmodified quotes and I will gladly comment.

BrownFlush

The Holy Spirit communicates to me through my thoughts, emotions, and/or my spirit.
Your thoughts? Your emotions? (feelings)
We all have thoughts and feelings. We all have emotions. Because you "think" the Holy Spirit is communicating to you and you "feel" it, you just know it's the Holy Spirit?
You do realize that the Holy Spirit has never communicated to anyone that way? Ever?
The scripture reveal "how" the Holy Spirit worked in the past and works today.
Words. He did it with words. Not thoughts, ideas, and feelings. But, words.

YOUR "thoughts" and "feelings" is how the Holy Spirit communicated to you that gay marriage was ok with God now? Ridiculous.

The pharmacist at CVS gave me rat poison instead of my script for thyroid medicine.
I really, really" thought" and "felt" it was my thyroid meds. I took it. Killed me.
Dang! But, I really, really thought it was my meds. I really, really felt it was my meds.

Thinking and feeling doesn't make it true. SMH.

vantexan

Jesus healed afflicted people in the New Testament without being asked. Where do you find in the Bible that you must believe first?

Status
Not open for further replies.