Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You know nothing about Scripture . You have no idea how to apply much less what scriptural authority is.
I have every right to speak where the Bible speaks. I also have the right to make fun, poke fun, and use sarcasm, when people show themselves to be ignorant. Talk about stupid beliefs, you are runnin' neck and neck with Integrity.
Go to the LGBTQ forum and talk about something you actually know about.
All authority has been given to Jesus not to scripture.

At least that is what one can learn from the Bible.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
All authority has been given to Jesus not to scripture.

At least that is what one can learn from the Bible.
You don't believe or have conviction for half of what he taught.
Why do you reject his authority?
I learned that from just about all your comments.

rickyb

You know nothing about Scripture . You have no idea how to apply much less what scriptural authority is.
I have every right to speak where the Bible speaks. I also have the right to make fun, poke fun, and use sarcasm, when people show themselves to be ignorant. Talk about stupid beliefs, you are runnin' neck and neck with Integrity.
Go to the LGBTQ forum and talk about something you actually know about.
you can read hte bible and it wont translate into much

Integrity

Binge Poster
you can read hte bible and it wont translate into much
I believe the Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit actually illuminates and translates the Bible for our personal understanding, not me or anyone else on the BC.

It seems to me that some on this site equate the Bible to the Holy Spirit. That is their right. I don’t hold to this theory.

IMO
I think God, all 3 persons of the Triune God are to be exalted so much higher than the Bible. The Bible is beautiful but apart from the living God working in and through it, it is nothing but religion.

rickyb

No. I have neuropathy in my feet that keeps me from doing a lot of standing. Get pain in my chest when I lift anything slightly heavy. Why do you ask?
i was thinking if you worked you could have money to follow gods plan

what about seasonal transit driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.