Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Homo?
Abortion?

I would have to say yes. - Integrity.. Post #45

Does Jesus teach something different than the Holy Spirit?
Homo?
Abortion?
Does Jesus ever mention homosexuality or abortion?
I would have to say yes. - Integrity.. Post #45

Does Jesus teach something different than the Holy Spirit?
I believe anything that does not line up with the teachings of Jesus can not be the Holy Spirit.

rickyb

I have plenty. I've done my fair share, what about you?
well i get unlimited time off during the non black out periods at work, and then during the 4 blackout months a year it must be manager approved.

otherwise yea there was a seasonal transit job nearby for 35/hr with 4 months off per year i was thinking about.

vantexan

I believe anything that does not line up with the teachings of Jesus can not be the Holy Spirit.
Did Jesus ever say anything that could be construed as acceptance of homosexuality and abortion? You don't even accept Jesus driving the merchants and money changers out of the temple.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes.
So now you're saying that the Holy Spirit did not/was not the one talking to you?
You state that God's Holy Spirit told you directly that homosexuality is not wrong and abortion is not murder.
I would have to say yes. - Integrity.. Post #457

Who was it now that told you these things?

vantexan

well i get unlimited time off during the non black out periods at work, and then during the 4 blackout months a year it must be manager approved.

otherwise yea there was a seasonal transit job nearby for 35/hr with 4 months off per year i was thinking about.
I currently have 12 months off and it's working out well.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You are spineless.

IMG_5489.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did Jesus ever say anything that could be construed as acceptance of homosexuality and abortion? You don't even accept Jesus driving the merchants and money changers out of the temple.
Did Jesus ever say anything that could be construed as acceptance of homosexuality and abortion?
My faith is that Jesus accepts all people who see their need for Him. Even the self righteous who condemn others. They can turn to Him and be accepted.

Many today seem to not see their need to know Jesus personally, they don’t need to turn to Him because they have a book. They find their righteousness in a book and not in Him.

Did Jesus even specifically mention homosexuality or abortion?
You don't even accept Jesus driving the merchants and money changers out of the temple.
Yes. I am not convinced of the accuracy of this.

vantexan

My faith is that Jesus accepts all people who see their need for Him. Even the self righteous who condemn others. They can turn to Him and be accepted.

Many today seem to not see their need to know Jesus personally, they don’t need to turn to Him because they have a book. They find their righteousness in a book and not in Him.

Did Jesus even specifically mention homosexuality or abortion?

Yes. I am not convinced of the accuracy of this.
You characterize those that point out that living in sin is unacceptable to God as self righteous. Does God allow Christians to do whatever they like and still enter into Heaven or not? If he does in your view then what do you base that on?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You characterize those that point out that living in sin is unacceptable to God as self righteous. Does God allow Christians to do whatever they like and still enter into Heaven or not? If he does in your view then what do you base that on?
You characterize those that point out that living in sin is unacceptable to God as self righteous.
I do not characterize anyone, if they feel characterized like this they bring this upon themselves by condemning others.
Does God allow Christians to do whatever they like and still enter into Heaven or not?
I can't answer this, but I can say that I believe and my faith is that God is off the charts of any human understanding in love, patience and sacrifice toward hurting and broken hearts.
If he does in your view then what do you base that on?
God.

I think the Bible pretty much supports this love, patience, and sacrifice that God has for sinners and the world at large.

vantexan

I do not characterize anyone, if they feel characterized like this they bring this upon themselves by condemning others.

I can't answer this, but I can say that I believe and my faith is that God is off the charts of any human understanding in love, patience and sacrifice toward hurting and broken hearts.

God.

I think the Bible pretty much supports this love, patience, and sacrifice that God has for sinners and the world at large.
The Bible makes it very clear that God hates sin and will eternally punish those who refuse to turn away from it.

It's not those pointing it out that are condemning others. Others are condemned by their refusal to obey God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The Bible makes it very clear that God hates sin and will eternally punish those who refuse to turn away from it.

It's not those pointing it out that are condemning others. Others are condemned by their refusal to obey God.
See it your way.

I don’t hold to this theory.

rickyb

no

Status
Not open for further replies.