Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

I'm in the Matrix right now.
I see Neo carrying a sign. What does it say? I can barely see it...
rICKYB IS A LOST BALL IN HIGH WEEDS.
it was a lie morpheus, the prophecy was a lie. the one was never meant to end anything. it was all another system of control

Box Ox

I'm in the Matrix right now.
I see Neo carrying a sign. What does it say? I can barely see it...
rICKYB IS A LOST BALL IN HIGH WEEDS.
it was a lie morpheus, the prophecy was a lie. the one was never meant to end anything. it was all another system of control

The real lie is that men can be women and women can be men. Leftists have no ground to stand on when they mock the right for their own religious beliefs.

The Matrix is a 'trans metaphor', Lilly Wachowski says (bbc.com)

"The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.

rickyb

The real lie is that men can be women and women can be men. Leftists have no ground to stand on when they mock the right for their own religious beliefs.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.
its old stories retold for the modern age like star wars.

Box Ox

its old stories retold for the modern age like star wars.

Your stories aren't true just because they're newer. And the directors are telling you exactly what The Matrix is.

rickyb

Your stories aren't true just because they're newer. And the directors are telling you exactly what The Matrix is.
are the old stories true because theyre older?

do any of them have a monopoly on truth? Truth with a capital T?

or are parts of them right and important for how we understand our lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.