Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well..he established the civil authorities and we are told to obey them in Romans.
Yes, that’s true. But I just always got the impression that God was disappointed that the Israelites clamored for a king like everybody else, like he wasn’t enough. Be careful what you wish for.

Box Ox

The real lie is that men can be women and women can be men. Leftists have no ground to stand on when they mock the right for their own religious beliefs.
Your stories aren't true just because they're newer. And the directors are telling you exactly what The Matrix is.
are the old stories true because theyre older?

No. But the newer stories from leftists are told even as the truth of them is right in front of our faces.

vantexan

I don’t know his age, do you, timeless maybe.

I don’t know. He is hidden from our sight. I think it is possible:

You can’t know Him personally simply by reading a book.
Sigh. Do you know what A.D. stands for? Anno Domini, In the Year of the Lord. It's 2024. That makes him at least 2023 years old depending on when his actual birthday was. Dec 25th isn't in the Bible.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes, that’s true. But I just always got the impression that God was disappointed that the Israelites clamored for a king like everybody else, like he wasn’t enough. Be careful what you wish for.
We want to be like all the nations around us. - Israel
You want king, go ahead, I'll give you a king. - God

BrownFlush

I don’t know his age, do you, timeless maybe.
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. - Get.1:26
Us/Our, Plural ... Deity ... God ,Jesus ,Holy Spirit

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. -John 1:1-3

I got this knowledge from simply reading "a book."

vantexan

But always governed by monarchy/elites.
There has never been a "democracy" like America until America.
Not really. The Swiss formalized a loose confederacy of small independent states in 1291 and they practiced democracy. At various times they were conquered by various kingdoms and empires but they clung to their democratic ideas. They weren't under constant rule by invaders. In the sense that they weren't comparable in size and the U.S. Constitution is an unique and remarkable document then the U.S. was the first of its kind and still at least in governing structure the world's best democracy. But there are cracks showing for sure.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. - Get.1:26
Us/Our, Plural ... Deity ... God ,Jesus ,Holy Spirit

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. -John 1:1-3

I got this knowledge from simply reading "a book."
So you don’t know his age either.

I get it.

BrownFlush

Not really. The Swiss formalized a loose confederacy of small independent states in 1291 and they practiced democracy. At various times they were conquered by various kingdoms and empires but they clung to their democratic ideas. They weren't under constant rule by invaders. In the sense that they weren't comparable in size and the U.S. Constitution is an unique and remarkable document then the U.S. was the first of its kind and still at least in governing structure the world's best democracy. But there are cracks showing for sure.
The Greeks did the independent state thing.

rickyb

No. But the newer stories from leftists are told even as the truth of them is right in front of our faces.
George lucas shouldve wrote the disney star wars as he couldve included climate catastrophe in it, the same way smith polluted the matrix sequels by turning himself into a virus and monopoly

Box Ox

George lucas shouldve wrote the disney star wars as he couldve included climate catastrophe in it, the same way smith polluted the matrix sequels by turning himself into a virus and monopoly

They probably would have been nice additions to your religious references and icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.