Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
IMG_5489.jpeg

vantexan

Is Rickyb using the matrix as an excuse to insult gays?
I believe in being honest. Homosexuality is a perversion of nature. Generally I live and let live but when someone rants against Christianity I have no problem saying that the Bible tells us it's sin. Amazing to me that gays are supporting Palestinians, while at the same time hating Christianity, when it's the Muslims who would kill gays in their countries.

El Correcto

god is dead
I believe in being honest. Homosexuality is a perversion of nature. Generally I live and let live but when someone rants against Christianity I have no problem saying that the Bible tells us it's sin. Amazing to me that gays are supporting Palestinians, while at the same time hating Christianity, when it's the Muslims who would kill gays in their countries.
Uhm Christians are attempting to inflict death penalties on gays in African nations.
Good luck arguing why that is morally wrong with scripture.

vantexan

Uhm Christians are attempting to inflict death penalties on gays in African nations.
Good luck arguing why that is morally wrong with scripture.
That's one country in Africa that's heavily influenced by the AIDS epidemic. They're attempting. Now go proclaim you're gay in any Muslim dominated nation. There's no comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.