Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

no thats an employee working in dangerous satanic conditions

jesus would not be involved in it.
Jesus was a carpenter. And he put himself in a situation that got him killed. And you're saying having a boss giving you orders is satanic. Sad.

rickyb

Jesus was a carpenter. And he put himself in a situation that got him killed. And you're saying having a boss giving you orders is satanic. Sad.
a carpenter is a job. by itself, carpentry is neutral. but if you are capitalist employee carpenter, working in unnecessarily dangerous conditions, being profitted off of, with toxic supervisors, jesus would want no part of that.

im saying a boss being a dictator is satanic and jesus is too.

vantexan

a carpenter is a job. by itself, carpentry is neutral. but if you are capitalist employee carpenter, working in unnecessarily dangerous conditions, being profitted off of, with toxic supervisors, jesus would want no part of that.

You've been saying all along that if you aren't a co-owner, that you're an employee who has to take orders, it's satanic. It's not, and saying it is doesn't make it so. Well over a 100 million people go to work in the U.S. every day. It's not an evil system. It's a system that makes it possible for people to make a living. You aren't owed a great living. You want more? Then scrape together the money to start your own business. Or work really hard at a job like UPS. But do something other than whine.

rickyb

You've been saying all along that if you aren't a co-owner, that you're an employee who has to take orders, it's satanic. It's not, and saying it is doesn't make it so. Well over a 100 million people go to work in the U.S. every day. It's not an evil system. It's a system that makes it possible for people to make a living. You aren't owed a great living. You want more? Then scrape together the money to start your own business. Or work really hard at a job like UPS. But do something other than whine.
whining is good! jesus whined!

ask your pastor and his superior is capitalism evil or not and whether jesus would support it. he might agree with me. 2 guys on here do.

remember - the cross is gods critique of (capitalist) power.

vantexan

whining is good! jesus whined!

ask your pastor and his superior is capitalism evil or not and whether jesus would support it. he might agree with me. 2 guys on here do.

remember - the cross is gods critique of (capitalist) power.
There was no capitalism 2000 years ago. Grow up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Go away

Thebrownblob

So is gay sex
1709033758332.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
In spite of all the negatively on the BC I believe and put my faith in God’s love for me, for you, and the whole world.

I believe by faith that He so loves the world, He so loves me, and He so loves you.

I believe by faith that this love is eternal. He loves us now, He always has, and He always will love.

I believe by faith that to experience this unconditional love all one needs to do is believe it in their soul and thus receive it in their life.

I believe and put my faith in this amazing love, available to all, believe by faith, receive freely.

What is stopping you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.