Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m not the one making the statement.
I’m just repeating facts to you and you’re making statements like “scripture proves”.
Scripture doesn’t prove anything, it has been proven wrong.

You’re the one not capable of a stable conversation because you think unverifiable religious claims are evidence even when these claims go against everything we know about reality.

It’s why you’re a silly person that can’t admit dinosaurs and human beings didn’t live at the same time, an absolute verifiable fact.
In theory only.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t think it will change my view but you can repost it if you want.
I’m not even discussing a theory right now, I’m discussing facts and observations that form a theory. The fact that dinosaurs died off long before humans is not a theory, that is a fact contributing to a theory.

There isn’t gonna be new evidence or whatever else that leads to a 60 million year gap being closed. Please don’t encourage this delusional individual with your semantics.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m not even discussing a theory right now, I’m discussing facts and observations that form a theory. The fact that dinosaurs died off long before humans is not a theory, that is a fact contributing to a theory.

There isn’t gonna be new evidence or whatever else that leads to a 60 million year gap being closed. Please don’t encourage this delusional individual with your semantics.
Don’t worry.

My input is not going to change the new earth, old earth debate and the theories behind the evidence that each side of the debate claims as factual and proven.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t worry.

My input is not going to change the new earth, old earth debate and the theories behind the evidence that each side of the debate claims as factual and proven.
It isn’t a claim, your Bible and beliefs in god are claims, this is a fact, an absolute undeniable fact. Like I said we are not discussing a “theory” we are discussing a fact right now.

The fact that dinosaurs and human beings did not live at the same time and that there is a huge gap between them and us.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It isn’t a claim, your Bible and beliefs in god are claims, this is a fact, an absolute undeniable fact. Like I said we are not discussing a “theory” we are discussing a fact right now.

The fact that dinosaurs and human beings did not live at the same time and that there is a huge gap between them and us.
There are assumptions behind your claim of this fact, no?

El Correcto

god is dead
There are assumptions behind your claim of this fact, no?
No this isn’t based on assumptions.
Just like the word theory you people toss around dismissively or call anything you don’t like, assumption doesn’t mean what you think it means either.
IMG_0011.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
An assumption would be someone that claims they have a connection with an unprovable deity beyond human comprehension.
They are assuming that, they have no proof and cannot back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.