Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Actually he was talking about His plan for marriage he instituted "from the beginning" or in your words "from the start" One man and one woman for life.No divorce except for death and/or fornication.

Did he "make them" male and female "from the start?" Or did he wait until they evolved from pond scum into a male and female and then let them know his marriage law?
Who told you what he was actually talking about, you?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You can't definitively say it's 7 24 hr days with God based on what Peter wrote. But a man with primitive technology might frame it that way to explain the world around him. If you're going to be that certain then why stop there? Should we follow Leviticus? Of course not. We're under the New Law. But you want to be legalistic.
Genesis one is not based on what Peter wrote. I don't care what man does with primitive technology. Do you need it? If so, why?Too much evidence that the days of creation were days of ordinary length. If the days were thousands or millions of years it would be a problem. In Genesis 1:16, two great lights were made, one to rule the day and the lesser to rule the night. Since these days were divided, according to Genesis 1:15 into “evening and morning” you ready to assume the sun came up but didn't go down for a few thousand or a few million years? There's another problem, if the “days” were eons of time, the plants were brought about on the third day of creation and the sun on the fourth day. Plants must have sunlight in order to produce their food through photosynthesis. Animals are dependent upon plants as a basic source of food. Plants and animals existing millions of years without the sun? Maybe while you're at it, since I'm legalistic and you don't like the 24 hour day, change the order that things happened in your eons of time.

Stop there? Why are jumping to Leviticus and the Law and the gospel? Absolutely no comparison about what we're addressing.
Legalistic? Funny you charge me with that because you don't agree. Everyone one this forum would charge you as a legalist with your position on baptism. Sad.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Scriptures don’t prove anything, in fact they are very much wrong and provably so.

It’s sad that you think dinosaurs not living at same times as humans is a satanic atheist plot against god.

You do realize you’re an insane person right?
Good talk.
Make statements. Personal attack.
Nothing to respond to.
You keep verifying the fact that
You're not capable of a stable conversation.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Spineless
IMG_5489.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Good talk.
Make statements. Personal attack.
Nothing to respond to.
You keep verifying the fact that
I’m not the one making the statement.
I’m just repeating facts to you and you’re making statements like “scripture proves”.
Scripture doesn’t prove anything, it has been proven wrong.

You’re the one not capable of a stable conversation because you think unverifiable religious claims are evidence even when these claims go against everything we know about reality.

It’s why you’re a silly person that can’t admit dinosaurs and human beings didn’t live at the same time, an absolute verifiable fact.

BrownFlush

I’m not the one making the statement.
I’m just repeating facts to you and you’re making statements like “scripture proves”.
Scripture doesn’t prove anything, it has been proven wrong.

You’re the one not capable of a stable conversation because you think unverifiable religious claims are evidence even when these claims go against everything we know about reality.

It’s why you’re a silly person that can’t admit dinosaurs and human beings didn’t live at the same time, an absolute verifiable fact.
The Scripture proves everything.
I admit what is written there.

Status
Not open for further replies.