Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
random is chaos. which i think is real.
Take a watch. A regular wrist watch.
Take the back off and take every part out.
Put all parts in your in hands. Close your hands and shake vigorously .
Hold your closed hands 3 ft. over a table and drop everything out.
Is the watch laying on the table, all together with the back on, ticking and keeping perfect time?
Why not?... Yeah..From chaos to perfect order. No doubt about it.

BrownArmy

Is the watch laying on the table, all together with the back on, ticking and keeping perfect time?

That has nothing to do with watches, clocks, or ‘God’.

Tired argument, makes little sense.

BrownFlush

Try it.
The reasoning is the same.
The perfect order of the universe came from chaos ? The odds of the watch landing on the table and working perfectly stands a better chance.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

It doesn’t at all follow that since humans designed watches, someone must have designed humans, sorry.

If you believe in a Creator, God Speed to you.

If that’s the case, there’s this other thing said Creator endowed his creation with, and it’s called science.

The Universe is vast beyond our imagination, why are you trying to pigeonhole your Creator into such a small space?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I had no idea what the point was/is.
Sounds like the 'theory' that a hundred chimps typing will write Shakespeare given enough time.
I don't have that time though ... maybe when kairos occurs in God's time.

BrownFlush

I had no idea what the point was/is.
Sounds like the 'theory' that a hundred chimps typing will write Shakespeare given enough time.
I don't have that time though ... maybe when kairos occurs in God's time.

hey.. who knows.. seen rickyb no god, you quoting the sermon on the mount, chaos.. figured somewhere it was leaning toward the creation.. just drove 9 hours to a hurricane mess

BrownFlush

It doesn’t at all follow that since humans designed watches, someone must have designed humans, sorry.

If you believe in a Creator, God Speed to you.

If that’s the case, there’s this other thing said Creator endowed his creation with, and it’s called science.

The Universe is vast beyond our imagination, why are you trying to pigeonhole your Creator into such a small space?
I try to keep it simple for the simple minded.

BrownFlush

Atheism cannot explain the continuing order of the universe. How is it that there continues to be an atmosphere in which even an atheist can live and move and have his being? Why does the world continue to exist? Why are the “laws” that science seeks to discover and explain constant as regulators of the affairs of this universe? How can science itself as a legitimate field or category of inquiry continue? It is because that certain “laws” are stable and regulative. And these laws continue. How could mindless matter give rise to the development of the scientific laws over the millions of years of suggested evolutionary development? How could chaos give rise to order and mud to mind given the evolutionary view of things? And how could things get “fixed” and settled as ongoing principles or laws of operation? What gives such laws any ontological status in the first place, to say nothing of why they continue, in the second? Atheism again has only the irrational mutterings of a man on philosophical dope. The management of the universe is as foreign to any offered atheistic explanation as is the origin of it !

Status
Not open for further replies.