Republicare

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Markets like certainty. The subsidies represent billions of dollars for the insurance companies. You don't think lack of certainty in receiving that money will effect their rates?
Sounds rational but it is just made up in someone's head without bringing in historical reference, repeatability, and most important causality.
This is an example of 'Fake News' if it is presented as fact.

newfie

For a man with the head of a turtle, Mitch is actually a very competent legislator. I'm afraid he'll pass something through the senate and the house will have to sign off regardless of what it is, if nothing else but for the "win."

and it will be a 100 times better then the garbage Obama and Pelosi :censored2: into the American toilet.

It will be fine

Sounds rational but it is just made up in someone's head without bringing in historical reference, repeatability, and most important causality.
This is an example of 'Fake News' if it is presented as fact.
The US health insurance market has no parallel, so what your asking for doesn't exist. I'll agree it's mostly conjecture, but I believe the insurance companies are agreeing with the assumptions being made. If for nothing else than an excuse to raise their prices regardless of actual causality.

wkmac

18275064_714402115405890_4037660745497945665_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

It will be fine

It sounds like the Republicans in the senate are going to vote on their version of the bill without releasing it to the public first. They wrote it in secret and will vote on passing it before anyone else gets to see it. Are people ok with this? How is this possibly good for America?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
It sounds like the Republicans in the senate are going to vote on their version of the bill without releasing it to the public first. They wrote it in secret and will vote on passing it before anyone else gets to see it. Are people ok with this? How is this possibly good for America?
Apparently, a hell of a lot of right-wingers are both dumb and malevolent.
Sometimes, I wish that those who want to cut back on the ability of people to get health care would come down with some kind of disease, and they cannot scrape up the money to either control it or to survive it. It's not that I'm cruel or heartless, but I want them to experience what they will so blithely put other people through with their thoughtless heartlessness.

bbsam

Staff member
and it will be a 100 times better then the garbage Obama and Pelosi :censored2: into the American toilet.
Still waiting for the explanation....

But then how could you explain? You have no idea what's in the bill. Just parroting what you get from Breitbart blowhrds.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I know ... just like Obamacare!
Obamacare certainly was not good for America.
Got the USA in the mess it's in today.

But then again, one good :censored2:ing deserves another.