Retirement Getting Closer

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You are doing with both my friend
We work hard you got to enjoy life but also none of us wants to do this stuff forever so we have to put a little extra away so we can walk away from this place and not work here forever
I’ve known drivers who have been absolutely cheap asses and pretty much put all of it away only to die before they could even enjoy it…sad… gotta have a balance

I’ve known drivers who have been absolutely cheap asses and pretty much put all of it away only to die before they could even enjoy it…sad… gotta have a balance
Exactly we all work hard and deserve to enjoyed the fruits of our labor
But with that being said we're not making $400,000 a year

Nor will we making this income for our entire life.

You got a sugar momma…. Lucky
I do, but we don't make that much. But, I will say, there is a lot of money in healthcare administration.

We've also done well on a couple of houses so we're in a good spot. I also currently drive an '06 pickup with 165k on it, so it's not like I'm buying another $70k truck. Actually, until we bought my wife's new car in 2020, I'd never spent more than $23k on a vehicle.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
WORK HARD PLAY HARD , I only buy things I can use year round.

Boat? No way
Motorcycle? Absolutely not
Jet ski? 🤣
Giant truck to impress a bunch of dudes at work? Cmon now lol

🧔✊

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I do, but we don't make that much. But, I will say, there is a lot of money in healthcare administration.

We've also done well on a couple of houses so we're in a good spot. I also currently drive an '06 pickup with 165k on it, so it's not like I'm buying another $70k truck. Actually, until we bought my wife's new car in 2020, I'd never spent more than $23k on a vehicle.
They are selling used trucks up here now with 60 k miles for around 3o to 49 grand. Ridiculously high