Running scratch

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Makes us all look bad. Plus, these guys are ruining my x-mas tips!
I do not give a damn how people think of me. Especially higher ups. I do my job. I don’t miss commits unless it’s the companies reason for air being late. And I get my businesses off on time.

Not Rushin’

Why do you care? Do your route at your pace and let management deal with it and the runners.
That’s just it, the management doesn’t deal with the runners. They make their bonus on their backs and ignore the shortcuts they are taking while comparing them to the people who are doing the job by the book. They pit one brother against another.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That’s just it, the management doesn’t deal with the runners. They make their bonus on their backs and ignore the shortcuts they are taking while comparing them to the people who are doing the job by the book. They pit one brother against another.
Yep, they watch telematics bit never tell a speed demon to slow down. They can suck it.

rod

Retired 23 years
Yep, they watch telematics bit never tell a speed demon to slow down. They can suck it.
The only time I ever heard "slow down" was when I overheard a manager talking to a customer about what he was going to tell his driver to do in their neighborhood-----the message was never passed on. :-)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The longer I was in delivery the less I cared about what other drivers did. You can't control what they do on their routes and honestly it's none of your business, they work for UPS not for you.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The only time I ever heard "slow down" was when I overheard a manager talking to a customer about what he was going to tell his driver to do in their neighborhood-----the message was never passed on. :-)
Same here.... if anything just slow down past their house..

over9five

Staff member
Just running scratch, each place I go, so afraid that I might slow
Just running scratch, what would I do, if sup came back and time-studied you
Just running scratch, feeling low yeah running scratch, really need to go
Just running scratch, no time to lose, if sup came back which method would he choose...

Sung to Roy Orbisons great hit "Running Scared"

rod

Retired 23 years
[/QUOTE]
Probably the best "live performer" I ever saw. NO auto tune- no lip sync-- nothing but pure Roy Orbison. The man could hit those notes every time.