Saturday Ground Update

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree we have a ton of cover drivers in our building as of late and still training more. Tuesday I saw at least 11 drivers go home. What will all these guys do when we have so many extras.
I could probably work just one day a week to keep my insurance for over half the year. We have that much coverage.

Dhydratd

Good, good. The words out, not as many people want this job anymore. We just had two quit while qualifying as well.
What was once a good job with good pay and good benefits is now a schiddy job with good pay and good benefits. For millennials, 2 out of 3 ain't good enough. Actually, I'm beginning to think that way myself. I'm just fortunate enough not to have too many years left until retirement.

jaker

trolling
The word about how ups really is going around now thanks to the beautiful internet

Every year its gets harder to find workers and now that ups thinks it can just use people its getting even worse

upschuck

The word about how ups really is going around now thanks to the beautiful internet

Every year its gets harder to find workers and now that ups thinks it can just use people its getting even worse
I have seen the tours that go through, are getting smaller, and smaller.