Saturday Ground Update

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So how do you get sick time??

Our days reset on the 1st of the year.

That seems like a huge negative....

Not really. We are paid for any unused days on or around 12/15. I always run out of days long before I run out of year.

With a definite last work date in sight, this will give me the motivation to not take any paid days off between 1/1/18 and 4/30/18.

I will get my 6 vacation checks and 1 check each for the personal and sick days on or around 4/20/18.

W

What The Hawk?

They can't force anyone to work 6 days (outside of Peak). They will have to designate some of you M-friend and the other T-S.
Well I won't be around for when this actually happens. I'm on short-term disability right now.. I'm sure you've heard and I'm sure you laughed. LOL

W

What The Hawk?

You're a PTer.

I don't care about PTers.

The IBT doesn't care about PTers.

PTers are disposable labor.
Actually I'm not a part timer. Right now I'm nothing, I'm not working so what you're saying doesn't really bother me anyway. I'm just having fun right now. Teehee!

rudy5150

You're a PTer.

I don't care about PTers.

The IBT doesn't care about PTers.

PTers are disposable labor.

Based on what ive seen drivers are more disposable than part timers. My building cant find part timers cuz of the pay and amount of work. The load quality keeps getting worse and worse..keep selling out your part time brothers and sisters and you will be loading your own trucks soon

Johney

With a definite last work date in sight, this will give me the motivation to not take any paid days off between 1/1/18 and 4/30/18.

I will get my 6 vacation checks and 1 check each for the personal and sick days on or around 4/20/18.
Do take a picture of the countdown clock your center has.

We'd all love to see it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Based on what ive seen drivers are more disposable than part timers. My building cant find part timers cuz of the pay and amount of work. The load quality keeps getting worse and worse..keep selling out your part time brothers and sisters and you will be loading your own trucks soon

In 11 months the only loads I will be worrying about are the ones in my grandson's diaper.