Seasonal PVD pay guarantee??

R3wdie

Hey guys, I'm a seasonal PVD & was curious if you guys know whether or not I am guaranteed pay??? I was told by a co-worker that I'm guaranteed. I did see a few hours a couple of times on my paystubs, & then this past month didnt see it at all. On my paystub I'm listed as a part time supervisor.
Anything helps, thnx

R3wdie

I inquired about this & HR can't give me a definite answer. I've heard 2 nay & 2 yay so far, and waiting on a final answer. HR says I need to speak w/payroll(who btw is not HR) & have no way of contacting them.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hey guys, I'm a seasonal PVD & was curious if you guys know whether or not I am guaranteed pay???
GreatInnocentAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

clean hairy

Hey guys, I'm a seasonal PVD & was curious if you guys know whether or not I am guaranteed pay??? I was told by a co-worker that I'm guaranteed. I did see a few hours a couple of times on my paystubs, & then this past month didnt see it at all. On my paystub I'm listed as a part time supervisor.
Anything helps, thnx
2 gurantees regarding pay
1) you show up and work and are compensated for hours worked.
2)you do not show up and put in any hours, you are compensated for zero hours.
Not sure what the original question was asking.

Hey dude, I came for help for a legitimate issue. I didn't come here to be a punching bag for you b/c mgmt sucks
& you hate your job. Stop being a pansy & suck it up or find a new job, but leave me out of it & quit your damn
crying b/c nobody wants to hear that :censored2:.
You won't get any love from anybody on Brown Cafe
None of us like PVD drivers.

R3wdie

2 gurantees regarding pay
1) you show up and work and are compensated for hours worked.
2)you do not show up and put in any hours, you are compensated for zero hours.
Not sure what the original question was asking.
I was asking if pvd's are guaranteed pay, just to clarify.
Any idea why I had a guarantee on my paystub at the very beginning?? It was only an hour or so, but I did have it a couple of different weeks. A month went by where I made over 25 hrs & towards the end of "season" I had less hours & didn't see the guarantee again. Think it was just a screw up that it was added??