Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So does the right wing propaganda apparatus have an explanation for why such a beautiful perfect phone call was stored with the top secret code word clearance?

The White House LAWYERS recognized it immediately as radioactive and acted accordingly. Very obvious, unless. of course, you're a Trump idiot/apologist.

vantexan

So does the right wing propaganda apparatus have an explanation for why such a beautiful perfect phone call was stored with the top secret code word clearance?
I was in the Air Force. Many things are classified as Top Secret. It's a matter of "need to know". I'm betting all confidential conversations between world leaders are classified as Top Secret. If you have access, like the transcribers who type up the transcript, you have a Top Secret clearance. Not that big a deal, had a Top Secret clearance when I was in the AF.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you mean the call that’s completely released and available for everyone to read?

After, and only after it became obvious to them that hanging on to it would be even worse than releasing it. Trump was extorting the Ukrainian plain and simple...except to you. The rest of the call is sickening, as in a lesson in ass-kissing, which is required in order to get Lord Trump's attention.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Likewise if all federal funding for public education were to be eliminated it would require an enormous increase in state and local sales and income taxes. If it were to happen in your locale you would no doubt be the one hollering first and the loudest.
You're suggesting the government in Washington DC can manage a school system in Dallas better than the government in Austin.... That's ridiculous.

Returntosender

9A4B454F-F3EF-4378-B209-C504C8118C7C.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
LOL. The many times I've heard that coming the mouths of people on their way downtown to sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIPS unemployment compensation, food stamps reduced school lunch programs LIHEAP etc etc. Now why do they do that? It's for the simple reason that they are broke ill or aged and are left with no other options. Such programs exist not to be gamed or exploited but to be there when they are needed and for the specific purpose for which they were created.

Because government regulations, or bad trade agreements, killed the industries they worked in. I have zero problem with a welfare system that gets people back on their feet and off welfare. The government has failed to create such a system, perhaps private industry should step in.

It will be fine

I was in the Air Force. Many things are classified as Top Secret. It's a matter of "need to know". I'm betting all confidential conversations between world leaders are classified as Top Secret. If you have access, like the transcribers who type up the transcript, you have a Top Secret clearance. Not that big a deal, had a Top Secret clearance when I was in the AF.
Wrong. This call was classified beyond top secret to code word clearance. Why?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The transcript was coded because his calls in 2016 with mexico and austrilia were leaked to the media, therefore they started doing it

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The White House LAWYERS recognized it immediately as radioactive and acted accordingly. Very obvious, unless. of course, you're a Trump idiot/apologist.
wrong his calls were slready leaked, so it was set to go to another server

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump protects secret data, the left demands to know why, and calls for impeachment. Hillary leaves top secret data on a private server, then shreds everything to cover her tracks, the left wonders "what's the big deal?" Ha, ha, the commies gotta stick together, otherwise they'd all be in prison. Just a matter of time before someone breaks and takes the whole cabal down.

El Correcto

god is dead
After, and only after it became obvious to them that hanging on to it would be even worse than releasing it. Trump was extorting the Ukrainian plain and simple...except to you. The rest of the call is sickening, as in a lesson in ass-kissing, which is required in order to get Lord Trump's attention.
A yes or no would of done.

vantexan

Wrong. This call was classified beyond top secret to code word clearance. Why?
Do you have a need to know? No, you don't. I had a Top Secret clearance in the Air Force. Doesn't mean I had access to everything Top Secret or below. I have no idea why other than probably communications between world leaders are treated as such. However due to false claims made about it the President declassified the transcript. And the way it was handled by the Democrats suggests that there's good reason to give such communications limited access.

BrownArmy

Do you have a need to know? No, you don't. I had a Top Secret clearance in the Air Force. Doesn't mean I had access to everything Top Secret or below. I have no idea why other than probably communications between world leaders are treated as such. However due to false claims made about it the President declassified the transcript. And the way it was handled by the Democrats suggests that there's good reason to give such communications limited access.

Wow, you’re buying the narrative hook, line, and sinker.

Cheers.