• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

BrownArmy

THEY ARE ALL COAGULATORS IN CHIEF AND SHOULD ALL BE IMPEACHED. TRUMP IS AN EVEN BIGGER COAGULATOR THAN HIS PREDECESSORS.

They thicken blood?

It’s not that Trump has investments that’s the problem, it’s that he’s actively profiting off his businesses while being Prez, using his office to do so.

:censored2: coagulater!

El Correcto

god is dead
The left is going around saying a failed impeachment will be in their favor.. lmao.

They are counting on the fact that successful impeachment efforts worked and the party that led them benefitted.

You people will not succeed in this impeachment, you will not benefit from a failed one either.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The left is going around saying a failed impeachment will be in their favor.. lmao.

They are counting on the fact that successful impeachment efforts worked and the party that led them benefitted.

You people will not succeed in this impeachment, you will not benefit from a failed one either.
The left thinks voters outside of the big cities want Trump impeached. It is the same mistake Republicans made with the Clinton impeachment. The only thing that will stop Trump is the economy tanking.

newfie

Still fighting from a weak position ... I guess you have no choice!

PS - Sorry I couldn't stay and play earlier but I had to pickup some Woodcraft and Tool Dock shop pieces from an older guy who was down-scaling! 4 Dock stations and a Dock Storage column and 9 tools.
I got well over $5,000 worth Brand New for $275.
I'll put it to good use.

TOOL-DOCK-1.jpg
resize.php
View attachment 265755
images
View attachment 265756 View attachment 265758
shopping
shopping
shaaazam

newfie

MSM really has been even more unbearable lately. All the “analysts” and anchors do anymore is metaphorically whip out their privates and circle jerk over how damning the phone transcript is.

some day their all going to wake up with a hell of a hangover.

newfie

I haven't bought a good clancy style novel in years. the real thing is so much more entertaining

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I AM A COMMUNIST AND I AM A CANADIAN AND I WILL SPIT ACID IN THE FACE OF ALL MY DETRACTORS.

Is this meant to be ironic? Because it perfectly encapsulates communism and its proponents. The ideals of communism do not stand up under even the slightest of logical investigation. As such it can only be spread through deception and threat of force. Very well done.:thumbup1:

Box Ox

Is this meant to be ironic? Because it perfectly encapsulates communism and its proponents. The ideals of communism do not stand up under even the slightest of logical investigation. As such it can only be spread through deception and threat of force. Very well done.:thumbup1:

Well he’s certainly not a capitalist. Probably still wouldn’t enjoy a Soviet-style apartment and working on a collective farm as much as whatever situation capitalism has allowed him in Canada.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Dead on Black Dawg!

The Biden's radioactive dirty.
Trump has got to want Biden on the ticket since he is a dirty bomb!

Definition - A dirty bomb or radiological dispersal device (RDD) is a speculative radiological weapon that combines radioactive material with conventional explosives.

Biden's gaffes are the conventional explosive and Ukraine is the radioactive material.
Show a link from a credible source that says the prosecutor was investigating the company Biden's son was at . I've looked and cant find one