Sidney Powell Rolls Over

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Half the country doesn't accept the results.
They're not changing their minds.
Stop crying, get over it.
Well if they dont accept the results why dont they find evidence to prove their opinions? I mean y’all talk all the time bout Ole Sleepy Joe and how senile he is. Shouldn’t be a problem to find some real , concrete evidence that stands up in court ?
As far as crying it’s Orange Jesus and the cult that have cried non stop!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The government did not allow ballot verification in Fulton county. That's actually what this thread is about.

Ttku my radical left wing friend.
Again, you are clinging to very old ideas that were debunked years ago. Enjoy your delusions

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
There's a good indication you're reading a really stupid :censored2:ing post. Lol!

1697857366524.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The government did not allow ballot verification in Fulton county. That's actually what this thread is about.

Again, you are clinging to very old ideas that were debunked years ago. Enjoy your delusions
Your link is about Cobb county, not Fulton county.

Stop trying to lie, it's not a good look buddy.

Next Day Err

You wanted the same kind of “ballot verification” that the Cyber Ninjas made in AZ? You mean when they hand counted and verified all the ballots and… more were found for Biden?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You wanted the same kind of “ballot verification” that the Cyber Ninjas made in AZ? You mean when they hand counted and verified all the ballots and… more were found for Biden?
Your left wing friend is having delusions that Cobb county and Fulton county are the same place.

Now you're having delusions that Arizona and Georgia are the same place.

Come on lefties, get it together.

Next Day Err

Your left wing friend is having delusions that Cobb county and Fulton county are the same place.

Now you're having delusions that Arizona and Georgia are the same place.

Come on lefties, get it together.
Remind us what happened when they went ballot by ballot in AZ. Now you want that in GA? I would’ve said to bring it on, baby.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Remind us what happened when they went ballot by ballot in AZ.
This case is in Georgia not Arizona.
Ttku.
Now you want that in GA?
No.
I'm pointing ou the fact that they arrested Donald Trump because he asked for ballot verification in Fulton county.
I would’ve said to bring it on, baby.
Great, unfortunately they were never verified though. Lefties gaslighting and pretending they were just undermines election integrity.

Next Day Err

This case is in Georgia not Arizona.
Ttku.

No.
I'm pointing ou the fact that they arrested Donald Trump because he asked for ballot verification in Fulton county.

Great, unfortunately they were never verified though. Lefties gaslighting and pretending they were just undermines election integrity.
He asked for ballot verification!!! LOL

Sure! That’s all he was doing! Not begging for the AG to “find 11,780 votes”.

“Give me a break” he pleaded. lol

It’s too much. Your sycophantic worship of Trump is hysterical!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He asked for ballot verification!!! LOL
Yes.
This is not disputable, we have the audio.
Sure! That’s all he was doing!
You don't even know what was said on the call. Lol.

Your sycophantic worship of the Democrat party and their fake narratives is hilarious!
Not begging for the AG to “find 11,780 votes”.
He laid out in detail with specific numbers the ballots he found questionable, and explained only 11,780 needed to be found invalid.

But you wouldn't know that because you don't even know what was said on the call lol.