Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I think they didn’t get enough people to get the vaccine so automagically the “delta variant” appears. An extra spooky and extra deadly “variant”
A tactic to scare more people into getting the vaccine. Which makes me wonder what’s in the vaccine and why such a big push for a virus that clearly isn’t that big of a deal.

I think if we had the same vaccination rate as Australia our government would responded in a similar fashion. Marshall law.

wilberforce15

To me the most frightening thing about the COVID-19 vaccine to me was when there were reports of rare brain clots causing strokes in young women. I almost didn't want my 2nd dose because it freaked me out but I talked to my doctor and he recommended I get the second dose. Im not a female but I just didn't want to rock a boat.
Getting the vaccine should definitely be something you discuss with your doctor who knows your health, not some generic commercial Or billboard.
Your doctor is making recommendations to you, not based on what is best for you, but on what he thinks is best for the collective.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
And are all of you maskers washing that mask regularly?
Why? Do you have an article from a doctor that can’t get published otherwise stating they are unhealthy? I wore an unwashed gaiter for 14 months, no problems except for the smell. I must be superhuman…

Poop Head

Judge me.
Choosing not to be vaccinated is choosing to put yourself at risk of injury or death as a result of your interactions while you're on the job. My opinion is that this medical privacy stuff is a load of BS and in my ideal world the anti-vaccine p*ssies putting each other's lives at risk every day would be given 3 options:

1. Get the vaccine
2. Get a doctor's note saying why you can't get the vaccine
3. Get a new job
4. Be a man with a functioning immune system.

tourists24

Why? Do you have an article from a doctor that can’t get published otherwise stating they are unhealthy? I wore an unwashed gaiter for 14 months, no problems except for the smell. I must be superhuman…
You dont need an article. Just look up the CDC guidelines that talk about it.... or if you are insistent on an article, the Mayo Clinic good enough for ya? Can face masks protect against coronavirus? But,,,, I do think you're superhuman lol. Then again, I think the whole mask thing for this is silly anyway

35years

Gravy route
In this covid epidemic, too many things do not add up. Too much information control, and misleading information disseminated.

I took the vaccine primarily because a healthy buddy of mine died from covid. But the powers that be are manipulating the narrative far too much.

PT Car Washer

There was a riot by a small number of violent radicals. The capitol police were unprepared because Democrats refused to give them weapons, increase their numbers, or provide assistance from the national guard.

Once the Capitol was breached the police gave up and we literally holding the doors open for people who walked around taking selfies. Many of those people have had their lives ruined for that.
Another Q Anon conspiracy theory?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re in a death cult.
Ema72wSW8AAZwWJ (1).jpeg