Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
No they aren't. Only selected bits were released. Not even members of Congress have been allowed to see them (except for Pelosi and her squad)
Are you on dope?
Almost all the video was recorded by the people who were there doing the crime. How do you “release” something that has already been uploaded to social media about a million times?

Cowboy Mac

"You created a dangerous environment for me by not requiring masks. I got covid and now I have permanent lung damage. It's your fault."

Pretty easy to see why they require masks. To accommodate idiots who could sue them if they get hurt.
Any first year law student could tell you that there is no basis for a lawsuit there. The only reason UPS is telling you to wear a mask is because that’s what the CDC is telling America to do.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you on dope?
Almost all the video was recorded by the people who were there doing the crime. How do you “release” something that has already been uploaded to social media about a million times?
Social media is not the Capitol Police videos. Most of those were edited and spliced together to push a narrative.

Besides the fact the media sites ban anything contrary to their narrative so you can only see one side of the story.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
He said take three guesses. So I'm taking three guesses.

Alright alright alright. I got it this time.

Guess 3: Put on a pair of Hulk Smash Hands and come at them with a flurry of windmill punches?
You are assuming that, because I lean left on some social issues, I also lean left on the subject of guns and armed self defense.
That assumption would be incorrect.

oldngray

nowhere special
But have we seen a full and fair depiction of exactly what happened that day? The answer, as evidenced by an ongoing coverup by the U.S. Capitol Police and the Justice Department, clearly is no.

Almost all the January 6 video seen by the public isn’t from official government sources but by social media users and journalists on the scene. For example, the widely viewed footage of protestors occupying the Senate chamber was recorded by a New Yorker journalist.

But thousands of hours of real-time footage is in the hands of the Capitol Police—and that agency, along with government lawyers and federal judges, is using every legal trick possible to keep the trove hidden from the public even as clips are presented in court as evidence against hundreds of January 6 defendants.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You are assuming that, because I lean left on some social issues, I also lean left on the subject of guns and armed self defense.
That assumption would be incorrect.
You assume that I assume that and not that I'm just trolling you because your posts are generally dumb.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
But have we seen a full and fair depiction of exactly what happened that day? The answer, as evidenced by an ongoing coverup by the U.S. Capitol Police and the Justice Department, clearly is no.

Almost all the January 6 video seen by the public isn’t from official government sources but by social media users and journalists on the scene. For example, the widely viewed footage of protestors occupying the Senate chamber was recorded by a New Yorker journalist.

But thousands of hours of real-time footage is in the hands of the Capitol Police—and that agency, along with government lawyers and federal judges, is using every legal trick possible to keep the trove hidden from the public even as clips are presented in court as evidence against hundreds of January 6 defendants.

Great source old man
Keep em comin
We’ll find the man in the little boat soon enough

Cowboy Mac

To my knowledge, UPS has only ever required masks where they are legally required to do so.
Except that now, they are not legally required to do so. CDC guidelines are not the law. They are recommendations that most people used to ignore. Like the CDC recommends that you do not smoke cigarettes or use tobacco.

oldngray

nowhere special
Except that now, they are not legally required to do so. CDC guidelines are not the law. They are recommendations that most people used to ignore. Like the CDC recommends that you do not smoke cigarettes or use tobacco.
Plus the CDC lost almost all credibility with its constant flip flopping on issues.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
index.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
“But now, the caravans, I think Biden’s getting in, the caravans are forming again. They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen.“

“And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.“

THEN, right after that, yup, he said:

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue“

I’m sure he meant for them to set up a lemonade stand, amirite?
Don’t be so easily led..

Cowboy Mac

I just thought of another important point. That a lot of people who are so set on following CDC COVID guidelines completely ignore their recommendations for diet, exercise, tobacco and alcohol use, etc.

How can you sit there and tell us that we have to do what the CDC tells us to the letter, while you ignore their advice on a daily basis?