Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I’m more of a science guy. I’m worried these idiots in their 40s and 50s are going to leave their young children without fathers and mothers all over the country. Or not be able to work because their lung capacity is *ed. Stuff like that. The things that are happening as we speak.
okay, so your "science" is your religion and that is what you are trying to spread to everyone else. In other words, everyone should think like you.

The Driver

I drive.
So do you worry about their levels of chlosterol? do you worry if they are getting the right amount of cardio per week? Do you obsess that their BMI's don't correspond to those that are put out by the medical experts? I don't know about you, but when I drive, I worry primarily about myself and my actions and only those about me so we don't have an accident. What they do once they are behind me is no concern of mine. I am focusing on what I can control.
I do have concern for their health in other ways, yes. We can be concerned for multiple things at once. I’m concerned for the overworked healthcare workers getting slammed again in hotspots. It’s a :censored2:ty situation and people like you don’t understand how bad this will get again by November.

The Driver

I drive.
Limiting the mobility of the population by government overreach limited it more so than any attempts by the citizenship. That said, they limited the threat of a non-threatening illness.
Plenty of people made the conscious decision to limit their exposure to others to mitigate the risk of catching the coronavirus.

TeltBender

As you can see, this mask mandate is totally warranted

007A8F8F-00B1-42B4-97F4-DBE6B647C5E5.jpeg
:lol:

This has nothing to do with them.

1) everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated at this point. The unvaxxed have made their bed. Who cares if they get sick?

2) even the vaccinated are getting and spreading the virus.

Short of hospitals being completely overran at this point it should be everything 100% open life as usual.

This is about control. It’s about pitting two sides against each other. If you think this is the unvaccinated’s fault you’ve been politically played like a fiddle.
Every night I pray for civil war with these petty tyrants