Supervisor Harassment

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I was wondering if anybody has ever won a harassment grievance against a supervisor or management in general. My coworkers have been getting harassed hardcore by one of are on-car supervisors and they seem to be upset by his comments and actions. Personally I have heard harassment grievances go to hearing, but nothing happens. So I come here asking if anybody had heard or had a harassment grievance had anything come from the grievance. Also what did you have that made the grievance stick. Thank you

MynameisNeigan

Having a witness should help. Have a shop steward present when they want to communicate. Use UPS board for communication not personal phone

BigBrown87

Having a witness should help. Have a shop steward present when they want to communicate. Use UPS board for communication not personal phone
Have you heard anyone win a harassment grievance? I get the basic have a witness and having your shop steward around 24/7 is not going to work.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I filed one a few years back against a sup and there was meeting or telephone call between the BA and the manager and everything went away including the discipline intended for the employee being harassed. The guy was areal AH and like so many of his kind has moved up in the company.

JackStraw

They'll just move him/her to another location. They love these kinda people. You have to wonder if they act like that on the weekends with their friends.

E

el blanco

I was wondering if anybody has ever won a harassment grievance against a supervisor or management in general. My coworkers have been getting harassed hardcore by one of are on-car supervisors and they seem to be upset by his comments and actions. Personally I have heard harassment grievances go to hearing, but nothing happens. So I come here asking if anybody had heard or had a harassment grievance had anything come from the grievance. Also what did you have that made the grievance stick. Thank you

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
yes.png

Brown echo

You need to stand up for your self!! STOP the bad behavior !!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yes have filed them They get moved to a different building.

BigBrown87

So let me aks you a question , do you ever was harassed by a supervisor ?Yes o No .
Think you need to check you spelling and how you word your sentences, and to answer your question Yes I have. So what does that have to do with a harassment grievance. If you need help understanding the thread might need to talk to one of your supervisors, hopefully they did not teach you how spell or write out complete sentences.

Brown echo

Think you need to check you spelling and how you word your sentences, and to answer your question Yes I have. So what does that have to do with a harassment grievance. If you need help understanding the thread might need to talk to one of your supervisors, hopefully they did not teach you how spell or write out complete sentences.
tenor.gif
,,,,,TIME!!!

BigBrown87

tenor.gif
,,,,,TIME!!!
Good luck at UPS, you have passed the supervisor test. Here at UPS we train all are supervisors to do nothing and say nothing of importance, you have qualified with honors for your work here. If you keep this up you will be district manager in no time.

Brown echo

bobby-best_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBhLOK858p5b0LDLQeH7Qe5RwuU8rcowmdEVdMqT9Ahk.jpg
....So you need advised!?!