Supervisor Harassment

Faceplanted

I know there isn’t for harassment but for 8 hours, 9.5, Sup working etc.
Exactly, when u get harassed it's easy to fire back and start filing for every single sup working, even a pre load sup carrying a package to a package car. You can find something every day very easially to file for and end up getting paid.

8000Shelf

Exactly, when u get harassed it's easy to fire back and start filing for every single sup working, even a pre load sup carrying a package to a package car. You can find something every day very easially to file for and end up getting paid.
They eventually fire you when you go to war with them. It brings the conflict to a head but takes a lot of energy.
It's what they want and why they initially harass... if you react to it, it turns into a soap opera and they turn more and more vindictive. I always laugh how silly it all is and it's always over the pettiest :censored2:.

Faceplanted

They eventually fire you when you go to war with them. It brings the conflict to a head but takes a lot of energy.
It's what they want and why they initially harass... if you react to it, it turns into a soap opera and they turn more and more vindictive. I always laugh how silly it all is and it's always over the pettiest :censored2:.
Iv gotten "fired" aka intent to discharge letters. It ain't :censored2: to me. Follow methods, don't commit cardinal sins and you have nothing to worry about. Now if your sloppy it's not wise to go to war with them.

8000Shelf

Iv gotten "fired" aka intent to discharge letters. It ain't :censored2: to me. Follow methods, don't commit cardinal sins and you have nothing to worry about. Now if your sloppy it's not wise to go to war with them.
Seems like 'cardinal sins' can be construed out of just about anything... as dishonesty for example. You'd probably get your job back but it still sucks waiting for your panel not knowing the outcome. A lot of guys in my center just don't react or care about their harassment and feed them the production bone depending on how their treated.
I wish more of us would go to war, just saying they seem to have a system in place for those that do

22.34life

Article 37 imo are worthless.the company has to have a monetary penalty in order to hurt them.file it but then file for anything u can think that will cost them $$$$.this will also give u the ability to file retaliation for said harassment ,which does hold more water.

Coldworld

Article 37 imo are worthless.the company has to have a monetary penalty in order to hurt them.file it but then file for anything u can think that will cost them $$$$.this will also give u the ability to file retaliation for said harassment ,which does hold more water.
Absolutely true!!

clean hairy

I like the idea of a financial penalty for harassment, but it should be paid to the local union. Don't want to give people incentive to file in situations where harassment doesn't exist.
Why not?
Management hands out warning letters when there was no wrongdoing by the employee.......