Surepost violations already started.

Sortisle

My drivers do not have time or feel the need to "find" business packages in sure post, it's not their job. Deliver it and move on because you still have a full day ahead of you. We don't have to confirm anything with the local postmasters what we are bringing, we just bring it, deliver it and what they do after that is up to them. It does not matter whether its a 100 pieces or 1000 pieces they take it all. I have never had a post office refuse any amount of packages.

The number of business packages that are in sure post is so minuscule it's not worth the effort.

and to address the post about packages not linking up, did you think maybe the package or packages it was supposed to link up with may be delayed in the system....

Oh and the local....they are good with it, everyone is working.

Happy Peak!
"The local"? Which one?

You've proven our point. You're evidently the person who wrote the surepost language and all contract enforcement is contingent upon your command. Good luck with that... lizard.

We already addressed the single SP packages. TTKU. Read before you post...lizard.

I'm sure the post office would take all of the volume except for the silly little issues of illegally subcontracting work against the contract that the union and the company (pack of lizards) agreed to.

Go back to your hole in the rock.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
"The local"? Which one?

You've proven our point. You're evidently the person who wrote the surepost language and all contract enforcement is contingent upon your command. Good luck with that... lizard.

We already addressed the single SP packages. TTKU. Read before you post...lizard.

I'm sure the post office would take all of the volume except for the silly little issues of illegally subcontracting work against the contract that the union and the company (pack of lizards) agreed to.

Go back to your hole in the rock.

Come on Sortisle...the sky is really not falling.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The software used to generate labels and ship packages won't even let you select Ground or 3-Day as a service level if you choose Express Envelope for your packaging. It also knows if the weight or dimensions of a package entered exceed the maximum allowance, and if the destination address is commercial or residential for surcharge purposes.

Everything considered, it seems kind of "convenient" the things they can get away with with Surepost.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Target also seems to be one of the biggest offenders. I mean for crying out loud.

Picture0726161637_1_35.jpg