Surepost violations already started.

Sortisle

Nope.

You sound like the idiot who would leave a Surepost outside of a closed business.
Yep. Thanks for calling drivers an idiot. Drivers are instructed to leave them everytime everywhere. You need to deliver businesses when they're open Einstein.
If drivers bring them back they go directly to the clerk for will call but they get a talk with for the nondelivery report exception. You, evidently, are a very confused old driver.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Target also seems to be one of the biggest offenders. I mean for crying out loud.

View attachment 108382
To me all I see is how the surepost system is working. It appears to be over the 3 cubic feet and it's on a pkg car. Are you pointing out how Target uses surepost and you are upset about it?
I'm curious how you can make that assumption @By The Book?

"All I see" is a Target package with an apparent SurePost label affixed.

Without a clear shipping label and a visible HIN label, we can't be sure whether that package is loaded for residential delivery or the next one to be tossed up on the dock at the local Post Office.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
To me all I see is how the surepost system is working. It appears to be over the 3 cubic feet and it's on a pkg car. Are you pointing out how Target uses surepost and you are upset about it?
What are you trying to say? That Surepost is doing its job because it's on my truck? The thing weighed over twenty pounds and took up a fifth of my shelf. Why was Surepost even an available service level when it was being shipped?

Coldworld

What are you trying to say? That Surepost is doing its job because it's on my truck? The thing weighed over twenty pounds and took up a fifth of my shelf. Why was Surepost even an available service level when it was being shipped?
Because ups is allowing it... They have the technology to put Parameters on the size and weight of boxes on shippers computer software...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Because ups is allowing it... They have the technology to put Parameters on the size and weight of boxes on shippers computer software...

UPS has no legal ability to do this.
Even with UPS software, the customer can reset, set, override any parameter defined in the software.
We can't even change settings on their browser when using ups.com.

anHOURover

Um, what's the racial makeup of today's teamsters?
WIDE!!!!!! tell bug to take me off block.. stop ignoring members !! thats all he does!! BUG = old hofficer , out of touch, can't relate to the current racial makeup of the teamsters.... I'm not allowed to say caucas*** anymore.. you brother told on me! not surprised by the hOFFICERS actions

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS has no legal ability to do this.
Even with UPS software, the customer can reset, set, override any parameter defined in the software.
We can't even change settings on their browser when using ups.com.

They do have the legal ability to catch these in the hub and return them to the shipper.

As I stated earlier, Target is one of the worst Surepost violators.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
WIDE!!!!!! tell bug to take me off block.. stop ignoring members !! thats all he does!! BUG = old hofficer , out of touch, can't relate to the current racial makeup of the teamsters.... I'm not allowed to say caucas*** anymore.. you brother told on me! not surprised by the hOFFICERS actions
I never "told" on anyone ever. Only TDUers are rats and weasels. I only questioned your racism. Yet you constantly avoid answering the most simple questions. Btw, understand that the mods and admins on this site can block people.

anHOURover

I never "told" on anyone ever. Only TDUers are rats and weasels. I only questioned your racism. Yet you constantly avoid answering the most simple questions. Btw, understand that the mods and admins on this site can block people.
i was sent a message by a mod saying i was reported by numerous hofficers for my excessive use of the word caucasi**

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What do you have against Caucasians?

NOTHING at all... i just have an issue with the HOfficers like BUG

Well, I hate to break the news to ya sunshine....

But FZ has been an elected official and Teamster member, longer than me.

And by golly....

He's one of them thar caucasians. :biggrin:

and have problems relating with todays rank and friendile..

Some of us are edumacated too.

FACT

-Bug-

anHOURover

wake up brother.... you got
Well, I hate to break the news to ya sunshine....

But FZ has been an elected official and Teamster member, longer than me.

And by golly....

He's one of them thar caucasians. :biggrin:

Some of us are edumacated too.

FACT

-Bug-
BUG VISIT PHL.... ID LOVE TO GET YOU ON VIDEO TOO!
see you soon old, out of touch, over paid, can't relate to the current racial makeup of the union, Hofficer!
FACT FACT

By The Book

I'm curious how you can make that assumption @By The Book?

"All I see" is a Target package with an apparent SurePost label affixed.

Without a clear shipping label and a visible HIN label, we can't be sure whether that package is loaded for residential delivery or the next one to be tossed up on the dock at the local Post Office.
If it's not a surepost package that the preload system rerouted to the pkg car to be delivered by the driver (not to the post office) I would be wrong. What I would agree with is that these packages should never be allowed to be shipped as surepost and into our system. The software that is used by the shipper shouldn't allow the label to be printed because of weight or size.

By The Book

According to the surepost language in the contract, the process was followed once the package was in the system, so yes it worked. Do I think it's a crock that shippers can somehow override the parameters of the size and weight limits, absolutely! I have a hard time swallowing that explanation that another poster mentioned.