Surepost violations already started.

Sortisle

When you're a bonus center having a few more pieces at each stop helps your paid day allowance. So @Dragon , it's an issue of theft when you break the contract language that you agreed to and subcontract out our work. When employees can take a couple extra ten minute breaks (outside of the negotiated language) you can subcontract our work out. The sky won't be falling then either.

Major English

The software used to generate labels and ship packages won't even let you select Ground or 3-Day as a service level if you choose Express Envelope for your packaging. It also knows if the weight or dimensions of a package entered exceed the maximum allowance, and if the destination address is commercial or residential for surcharge purposes.

Everything considered, it seems kind of "convenient" the things they can get away with with Surepost.
The Company was supposed to have this technology in place in 120 days from the inception of this contract.

As usual they did not bargain in good faith and the Teamsters aren't holding them to the terms of the agreement.

Coldworld

The Company was supposed to have this technology in place in 120 days from the inception of this contract.

As usual they did not bargain in good faith and the Teamsters aren't holding them to the terms of the agreement.
Typical corporation...lie cheat and steal... No matter what the cost

Coldworld

When you're a bonus center having a few more pieces at each stop helps your paid day allowance. So @Dragon , it's an issue of theft when you break the contract language that you agreed to and subcontract out our work. When employees can take a couple extra ten minute breaks (outside of the negotiated language) you can subcontract our work out. The sky won't be falling then either.
Lol... Having a few more pieces doesn't help jack...I had a bulk route that was under and it steadily became more overallowed for no reason at all... This same thing has been documented for years... The whole system is a scam that needs people like you to keep drinking the coolaid... It's a house of cards

Coldworld

"The local"? Which one?

You've proven our point. You're evidently the person who wrote the surepost language and all contract enforcement is contingent upon your command. Good luck with that... lizard.

We already addressed the single SP packages. TTKU. Read before you post...lizard.

I'm sure the post office would take all of the volume except for the silly little issues of illegally subcontracting work against the contract that the union and the company (pack of lizards) agreed to.

Go back to your hole in the rock.
Damn... Shanking the Komodo dragon in the back....you should feel bad for him...he's a center "manager " watching younger and younger people pass him in the ranks as he just sits there, the top of his "pay band" just floundering hoping and praying he gets "out" before he's fired or has a massive heart attack...and no I'm not being funny .. it's the truth.. I've seen it first hand many times..

Sortisle

Lol... Having a few more pieces doesn't help jack...I had a bulk route that was under and it steadily became more overallowed for no reason at all... This same thing has been documented for years... The whole system is a scam that needs people like you to keep drinking the coolaid... It's a house of cards
Say what you want. The numbers can be manipulated we all know that but here and in other bonus centers close to us know that the more packages you move the bigger your paid day is. It's not true for you but it's proven here. When the bonus routes lose pcs (and miles) they become less profitable for the drivers. I'm not going to argue that those "#s" don't change but strip pcs off and they change more quickly for us.

Sortisle

Damn... Shanking the Komodo dragon in the back....you should feel bad for him...he's a center "manager " watching younger and younger people pass him in the ranks as he just sits there, the top of his "pay band" just floundering hoping and praying he gets "out" before he's fired or has a massive heart attack...and no I'm not being funny .. it's the truth.. I've seen it first hand many times..
Sorry. I feel bad now.

Coldworld

So you would have no problem leaving a Surepost outside of the front door of a business that has just closed for the weekend?
I bet more than one ors wouldn't have a problem telling a driver to leave it over the weekend....fact. So if that's the company's stance why should we care??

Coldworld

You mean other than to maintain the relationship that we have with that particular customer?
You and I both know ups doesn't care about the relationship drivers have with customers... They have never liked it for multitude of reason...even though it makes ups money... Go figure