Surepost violations already started.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
When you're a bonus center having a few more pieces at each stop helps your paid day allowance. So @Dragon , it's an issue of theft when you break the contract language that you agreed to and subcontract out our work. When employees can take a couple extra ten minute breaks (outside of the negotiated language) you can subcontract our work out. The sky won't be falling then either.

So what you meant to say is (having a few more pieces at each stop helps pad your paid day so you can bonus).

You are not guaranteed a bonus, yes I know you think you are, but really you are not.

When you take the couple extra ten minute breaks and you do...you are stealing from us.

So Sortisle put on your big boy britches and get to work, leave the other stuff to someone else because you are way out of your league.

Sortisle

So what you meant to say is (having a few more pieces at each stop helps pad your paid day so you can bonus).

You are not guaranteed a bonus, yes I know you think you are, but really you are not.

When you take the couple extra ten minute breaks and you do...you are stealing from us.

So Sortisle put on your big boy britches and get to work, leave the other stuff to someone else because you are way out of your league.
My britches are already on. Just like your skirt is.
We are guaranteed what the CBA language says and since it was agreed to by both sides you can stop your duck n weave routine lizard boy. Everytime your side signs off on a CBA you immediately try to find a way to FALSIFY what they agreed to.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Dude???....that was so "last week"???

Where have ya' been?

By The Book

I think you guys are saying the same thing as it relates to your first statement. In your second statement I'm not sure exactly what your implying,(you wouldn't check a box to take bonus away from a driver would you? I know there's nothing that says it's guaranteed by the way, just the time study to verify I guess. I'm not sure what @Sortisle was talking about as it relates to your third statement. I only took 3 breaks a day, when earned. How's your peak been going?

Sortisle

I think you guys are saying the same thing as it relates to your first statement. In your second statement I'm not sure exactly what your implying,(you wouldn't check a box to take bonus away from a driver would you? I know there's nothing that says it's guaranteed by the way, just the time study to verify I guess. I'm not sure what @Sortisle was talking about as it relates to your third statement. I only took 3 breaks a day, when earned. How's your peak been going?
The lizard is claiming that hourly employees all steal. Another stupid assumption on his part.
We work pretty darn hard to support worthless management salaries that will one day be automated and you can witness that mr. lizard.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
The lizard is claiming that hourly employees all steal. Another stupid assumption on his part.
We work pretty darn hard to support worthless management salaries that will one day be automated and you can witness that mr. lizard.[/QUOTE

I have never said you don't work hard. You would not have the job or the work you have if it was not for management. What, you think packages magically appear in the center and your truck everyday.

I am addressing your checking a box and taking bonus away. Nope I would never do that, but sort isle seems to think he is entitled to the work to pad his day to make bonus. Our goal is to deliver the packages at the lowest cost, its not personal its just business.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Sorry about the additional post (Christmas Party this evening) actually this peak has been pretty smooth, lots of changes in our district and things are pretty much on plan.
I am kind of surprised actually. It will be interesting to see what next week brings.