Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Trump will be remembered a who attempted to be bipartisan and was blocked by Democrats.

so.. what’s your point?
G/M Sir! thanks, I tell you why because as per Trump Cov 19 was a hoax. I don't think the democrats block or cut the funds to the CDC by more than a billions of dollars and fire the entire staff who were in charge of dealing with the pandemics.

zimbomb

I like how you don't even bother disagreeing with me, you just deflect to a totally different situation and throw in "that black guy", as if implying I'm racist somehow wins the argument. Lol. Pathetic.
I like how you can't reply to a post in it's entirety.

"Why not? Republicans blame that black guy for the housing market tanking... Here's the thing buckaroo both parties shutdown their respective states and city's, both parties signed off on a massive spending bill."

I'm pointing out the fact that shutdowns and spending bills are bipartisan. The purse is controlled by Congress the debts on them... Pretty on point. I really wish you snowflakes didn't jump to racism. I mean by all accounts you yourself are clearly racist. I don't believe most Republicans are racist. I wish they could vote for a candidate that wasn't...

zimbomb

More crying about racism.
That's basically the Democrat party platform at this point. Pathetic.
I don't care that you're racist. It's a personal freedom that people have the right to have. Just like a person calling you out about it is a freedom, guess you just hate America.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't care that you're racist.
You're projecting comrade.

1598338884739.jpg